Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Are You An Adulterer ?

 Update May 9,6:45 pm EST


IDF: Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel; Iron Dome intercepts some



Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces in southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, with some of the incoming missiles being intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system, the army said, amid sky high tensions on the northern border. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I read an interesting word from Jesus this week that helped me to know that I am on the right course even though few are listening.

Thank You JESUS, I needed that !

As I mentioned a while ago, I spent a month listening to a large Christian radio station (popular music) which covers 3 states, and they share the easy and fluffy parts of Jesus and the Apostles teachings.
It's a busine$$ and like most mega churches it's about keeping the sheep entertained and the money coming in. 
I have no doubt that they and most churches have already rejected the message (judgment) Jesus has given me as too negative, and their love for me is feigned, phony. they just ignore hard truth and want it to go away, far away. These are the ones Jesus will say to; 'Depart, I never knew you'

They are very comfy, and popular, doing quite well in this evil world, they really love this evil world and hate the real Jesus just like the Jewish religious leaders in Jesus' day.
They would never dare tell anyone that homosexuality and gay marriage are wickedness and an abomination to God. It might cost them what they want to keep.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew 16:25



There is a great divide among Christians who love this present evil world and  never testify that it's deeds are evil and I do not want to be near them on judgment day.

In God's eyes they are adulterers,  they may fool others with their shallow & fake love, and fake religion but they are not fooling God for a moment.



“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’
Matthew 7:21-23






The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify of it, that its deeds are evil.
John 7:7




You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
 

James 4:4


God has many enemies in the churches who assume they can serve two masters.

They can't !





Even craving good things makes you an adulterer


~~~


THE EVIL, IMMORAL, CORRUPT, SENATE PONTIFICATE ON A MORALITY THEY DO NOT POSSESS.


Gina Haspel defends "moral compass" in grilling over CIA interrogation program


"I think that we should hold ourselves to a stricter moral standard as we have by killing our unborn babies in their mother wombs by the millions," she repeats.

I'm sure you leftist scum would agree with me on our American morality and 'higher standard', Senators?

She said that her parents "raised her right" and that she knows the difference between right and wrong.

America's queer values are now all wrong, evil, an abomination, but how many pastors and Christians will speak the truth ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good read, I have read your site every day for quite some time, I check out the links but I don’t post stuff. I don’t have social media accounts etc. anymore and never really got into it. People get to consumed with it. But tonight I felt compelled to do so. I absolutely agree with the music scene at some local church’s I have attended. It drives me nuts. It’s like a rock concert from the 80’s. I’m not into that and I’m not kidding you good luck finding a church that’s not covered in fluff, with main focus on the band. 10 min sermon never anything that moves you that I have came across yet, prob won’t either.
I was raised Catholic, schooled there and was an alter boy for years. Just never made the connection with it and knew it wasn’t me.
But I know that my salvation is not there or anywhere and rest solely alone in my faith in Jesus. I just wanted to say thanks for your writings I appreciate and enjoy it very much.
David

Marcel Cousineau said...

THANKS David.
The corruption is deep and everywhere. and God's people are asleep (Matthew 25) just as it was in ISRAEL during Jeremiah's day, they were wholly deceived about their evil condition just as AMERICAN Christians are for the most part.

You may like today's post.

Our Cherished American Values

Attitude of most doomed Christians in wickedness America today;

DON'T WORRY TRUMP WILL SAVE US