Wednesday, April 11, 2018

VISION OF COMING WAR AGAINST ISRAEL


I will gather together all the [Gentile] nations [that were hostile to My people]
And bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat (the Lord has judged).

And there I will deal with them and enter into judgment with them there
For [their treatment of] My people, My inheritance, Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations,
And [because] they have encroached on My land and divided it up.

Joel 3


Ezekiel 38




“My Hand is moving the spoilers into position on the mountains of Israel.”


As the armies were moving in closer, I saw thousands of rockets begin to be shot off and fired towards Israel. There were so many of them heading towards Israel, but then it seemed as if all of the rockets started to go crazy and veer off course and fly in all directions. It was as if their guidance systems all malfunctioned. 

The rockets then began falling back on the armies instead of their intended targets in Israel.



hat tip - noodles


~~~

Breaking Details of US/EU Strike on Syria




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent video Marcel.
Many details.
I could pick up De Noon's sadness at the coming carnage.
The U.S. knows good and well who did the gas attack.
I read today that U.S. choppers were flying their Daesh fighters out of Syria.
I suppose that when Assad is gone the U.S. will put in a puppet who will make sure all Christians are killed, just like the other nations they have destroyed.

THE LORD GOD WILL REPAY. " I SIT A QUEEN AND WILL SEE NO SORROW, BUT IN ONE DAY.......!

FATHER GOD, Please help the innocent, in JESUS' Name.
Samson7able <(((><

Anonymous said...

Rick Wiles going nuts. Thnks for warning us Marcel. Iser Isiah 17 happening now.

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the
images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's
the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Marcel Cousineau said...

I saw that too from Steven.
(I should put up a disclaimer if I use his INL video's though)
He says some good things and a number of things I do not agree with.
Yesterday he called the Pope, king of the North ,and the whole Ephraim, 10 lost tribes being the English speaking countries. I don't buy it and it's extra-bliblical speculation/leaven.
God is in control not proud Trump or proud Putin.

America Babylon the nation of never ending wars will be repaid in kind.

'I suppose that when Assad is gone'

Could be that the US is gone before Assad is ?

Marcel Cousineau said...

I don't waste my time with the false teacher Rick Wiles.

Marcel Cousineau said...

what browser are you using ?
I had lots of problems with google chrome and Norton was worthless, useless.

Anonymous said...

Marcel,
I also do not agree with everything Ben De Noon says. I had not checked his site for a long time. Lately I have checked in a few times to glean information.

Totally agreed. The LORD GOD is in control. NE is setting the stage. We know what this is building up to.

I also agree that as America has done to others the same will be done unto it.
Mystery Babylon will burn. No if's, and's, or but's.
I was fretting about all of this but The LORD+ reminded that "When I hear of wars see that you be not troubled, for these things must come to pass". I stopped and left it with HIM+ at that point.
Samson7able <(((><

Marcel Cousineau said...

'I was fretting about all of this but The LORD+ reminded that "When I hear of wars see that you be not troubled, for these things must come to pass". I stopped and left it with HIM+ at that point.'

AMEN! That is faith at work.

I've noticed that Steve has a bad habit of putting his spin on what is not there in the scripture. So watch and be aware.