Friday, June 15, 2018

Welcome To Kundalini Church of Lying Signs and Wonders

After I got out of the Air Force and moved to Arizona I decided to go back-packing as far as my feet and money could take me.
After many months traveling across spiritually dead Europe I decided to head to Israel and work on a kibbutz.
The Kibbutz office in Tel Aviv sent me down south to Kibbutz Erez, right on the border with Gaza.
I was more interested in going to the northern Galilee area, but I didn't have a vote on it.

I'm mentioning all of this because I did not know that my niece of my half brother was at Kibbutz Nof Ginnosar right on the Sea of Galilee at the exact same time.

After I returned to the US, I learned that Denise had continued her journey into India and ended up in Kathmandu, Nepal where she stayed for a long time and fell in love with a pagan.
She embrace the Eastern religious influence with blind numbing passion, and rejected Messiah Jesus and the western Judaeo-Christian foundations as well as being driven into the globalist new world order and all things UN, and Amnesty.
Sadly, tragically, Denise's pride keeps her blind and from repenting and being saved from the lie and bondage to Satan's false world view religion that ensnares her to the kingdom of darkness.

Pretty much her backpacking journey destroyed her mind and soul.

 
After witnessing this strong delusion, Mystery Babylon, Tower of Babel 2 religion 40 years ago up close, I see now where it has invaded the clueless, comatose, under Gods judgment church in America in its many forms from yoga, to meditation, to contemplative prayer,etc.

It's like the final, terminal stage 4 cancer on the apostate, materialistic, Laodecian US church that goes the way Israel went when God raised up Babylon to destroy Israel and do the first diaspora for the backslid Jews.

The sad part here is how young Israelis are driven like moths to the flames of these dark countries like India and Nepal where they pick up all kinds of demons.
They ignorantly open themselves up to  demons and deception that infest these nations in bondage to the false gods of Satan in these demonic pagan, evil religions of millions of false gods.

It has a serious and fatal effect on their lives, minds and souls.

There is deliverance, only by the blood of Jesus Christ, deliverance and true repentance.

This video below sheds much needed light on these dark religions of Mystery Babel, evil  influences from the east.



 

Influences from the East



~~~


Israel suffers and mourns because they listen to their American idol instead of God

Stupid Israel pays the price for not defeating Hamas, and listening to their lying pimp gods of the Potomac instead.

Hamas threatens to launch 5,000 fire kites, balloons Friday


We Muslims celebrate our Islamic unholy days by doing evil !


The Palestinian terror group, the de facto ruler in the Strip, said at a press conference that the incendiary devices will be launched from various locations in Gaza during the protest, which will also mark the first day of the Eid al-Fitr Muslim holiday.





The evil, & now dead President Of Venezuela Damns The State Of Israel

 

~~~

 

Almost 1 million people moved from cursed  Venezuela to Colombia in just two years, study shows


Almost 1 million people from cursed Venezuela are thought to have poured into neighboring Colombia in the last two years, amid a grinding economic, social and political crisis that has rattled the evidently cursed nation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT talk by Jacob !
The unholy so-called church has made themselves fit for Fierce Judgment.
The man I listened to and sat under his preaching as a young Christian, said that there would be coming a FALSE Holy Spirit that would DECEIVE MILLIONS of people, because their hearts were not right before GOD. Other things are operating in the hearts of these people, like Mammon Worship We have seen it happen! It is obviously demonic.

JESUS said it is NOT POSSIBLE to serve GOD and Mammon. It can't be done.
One will end up being a TOTAL servant of Mammon if they try to do both.

Thanks for putting this on Marcel.
Samson7able <(((><

Marcel Cousineau said...

Thank you for your comment brother.
You were blessed to have a godly teacher and not a hireling.
I've got to thank Jesus for keeping and leading me. There is so much garbage out there in apostate, American Christianity.

Judgment begins at the house of mammon god church.

Jesus said - If the righteous scarcely be saved.....
He will tell so many of these deceived church players, I never knew you ,depart from me you workers of iniquity.

AS YOU WERE getting INVOLVED IN THE CHRISTIAN MUSIC BU$INE$$ and escaped with your soul intact,
I want to share this comment from Dave and then Patricia below.

----------------------------------------

THANKS brother,
Great comment, good to hear from you.
The deception and apostasy has come in like a flood and the careless saints who are not listening to the only Shepherd are so easily lead away to slaughter by the wolves.

I received another great comment from Patricia and I sure got an education on the christian music business being away from it for so long. it's even more corrupted than before.
Here is my response to her below.

P.S. I trust you are doing well and amen on walking in holiness and apart from this very evil world.

--------------

Hi Patrica,
I really appreciate your comment.
I've been out of the Christian music loop since the mid 90's as the business of it all turned me sour.
I didn't know about Bethel and the rest of them like Matt but was given a quick study here.


Worship Music - God or Self Focused-Tim Wirth interviewed by Cindy Hartline
https://youtu.be/DpBj3A26NSU

I got tired of listening to dead end talk radio and began listening to a so called Christian music radio JOY FM.
Can't listen to it any more as it is toxic milk for the sheep.
The other day one of the morning hosts was talking to Pat Barret about engrams that she and Chris Tomlin did and they both screamed in delight that they were 7's,
Before that she was selling John Piper.
On another day one of the post interns was joyfully talking about her joy and focus Harry Potter.
The apostasy is everywhere, everything has become so corrupted.

Joy FM which covers 3 states is a business and they never preach the whole consul of God only the smooth, fluffy, toxic milk of deception.
Thanks for bringing this up with me.

I should have posted the video but there is so much going on.
I'm done with the music videos!!!!