Thursday, September 6, 2018

Israel Will Fall For The Trump Fake-Peace Lie & All Hell Will Break Loose




URGENT REVELATION OF TRUMP’S PEACE DEAL. TRIBULATION ABOUT TO BEGIN!!! RAPTURE COULD BE ANY DAY NOW


hat tip- Joanne

Lots of great information here.

I don't believe (his) the early rapture escape here, and believe we will go through the Tribulation.
Matthew 25 on the 10 virgins reveals the door is shut to the 5 foolish virgins who did not have enough oil to go through that difficult period.

~~~ 

WICKED

Jeremiah 2:19
Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of hosts.
Transcript:
My son, hear the Word of the Lord:  Thus saith He who sits on the Throne, I HAVE DEEMED THIS NATION WICKED!!! Many false prophets go throughout the land saying I am blessing this land because of a man! They say I am blessing this land because those in this land are blessing Israel! WHAT CARNAL FOOLS!!! Do I bless a land that has turned its back on Me and gone whoring after strange gods??? I SAY NOT!!! I will destroy every idol and every person who has given themselves over to Baal! I will not bless this land, but because of the iniquity, I have brought judgement!!!
My son, people in this land only want to be blessed, yet they do nothing to deserve blessing! I have cursed this land, and soon those in high places will be brought down! Those who slander My Name and perform all that is unholy will be brought down! Those who commit fornication in My presence will be brought down to burn! They have corrupted My Word and My People! Those false shepherds and leaders pretending to stand and declare My Word will be brought down, and the words they declare will be their undoing! 
My son, THIS WICKED GENERATION WILL NOW SEE AND FEEL THE POWER OF HIM WHO SITS ON THE THRONE!!! THE ANCIENT OF DAYS WILL NOT HOLD BACK ANY LONGER!!! 

My son, all those who follow the true way have been marked and chosen and have a divine appointment with I AM!!! I am coming soon to redeem My Bride and judge the wicked! The time is now to SHOUT, REPENT! REPENT! for soon there will be no time! I say again, REPENT! for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Allow me into your heart, and I will guide your path. 

I love you, My Precious Bride, and I am coming to get you soon.  Endure for a short time - stay in My Word, pray always, forgive always! My son, send this word to the Body; many will not believe to their own demise! Amen. 
Shalom, 
The Father and Messiah Jesus


~~~




EPIC Event! - Newly forming hurricane doing something extraordinary - Oh my...


hat tip -Mike 444 YouTube channel

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Marcel, I absolutely agree with you 100% on the “early dismissal” of how Christians believe they will be being taken out of planet earth before hell breaks loose—God help us!! We’ll see a lot of shaking fists up to the high heavens by those who thought The Lord was so pleased and impressed with ... I better shhhh. God bless Marcel. Keep the flame burning here brother! Praying for you too...,

Marcel Cousineau said...

'We’ll see a lot of shaking fists'

Yes, that's the danger of false teachings that ignore the truth and peddle easy,easy
walk with the Lord. The early church did not have it easy.
interesting how it is spoiled American Christians who have fallen for this delusion.

Thanks, also thanks for your prayers.