Saturday, September 29, 2018

Now For More Bad News




PEOPLE OF AMERICA


People of America, you think you will just do a hop, skip and jump into the millennial kingdom.
You have deceived yourselves.

Your hearts are so far from Me with no desire to repent of your filthy lives, your idolatry, your lusts of all that is NOT of Me. Do you think I will accept anything less than a pure, spotless Bride? I will accept none who refuse to confess to Me, to acknowledge their iniquities before Me and ask for forgiveness.
I HATE SIN. I CANNOT LOOK AT SIN. I am pure, Holy. My Presence is so Holy that none can stand before Me–My glory beyond all comprehension.

The earth shakes and quakes at My command yet man quakes not nor obeys and lives by My commands. I will shake this earth so violently and you will know who I AM.


.....Now for more bad news.


Since you refuse to listen, to obey, to change your ways My chastening will come upon you hard. I will test all hearts and many will fall away. I offered you an escape. I offered you Myself on the cross. I offered and you refused. I will try each and every heart. Who will endure? Will I find faith on this earth when all comes crashing down on you?

Not only this, but a great shaking is coming. If I told you everything that is about to come your hearts would fail you. So much is about to explode and come to a head.

People of America, I will wake you up!!! The severity of My judgments will increase until I get your attention.

(this is just and excerpt, go to above link to read the complete message)

~~~

TESTING THE SPIRITS . . . The Age of the ANTI-CHRIST 


Testing the Spirits 


Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 

1 John 4:1-3

 They remove the CLEAR and SIMPLE test Christians need to discern the spirits.
 They obliterate the DIRECT COMMAND which the Aged Apostle John ,
  through the Blessed HOLY SPIRIT, gave to the Saints of GOD
  to EQUIP THEM FOR DISCERNING OF SPIRITS,
  specifically, the spirit of the IMPOSTER, the antiChrist,
  the COUNTERFEIT CHRIST.


~~~



WHY ISRAEL SHOULD FEAR RUSSIAN S 300 IN SYRIA?


Another reason is that Israel looks to everyone and everything but the Holy One of Israel for peace and security.

The insane, bankrupt of any faith, leadership of Israel even look to the followers of the false prophet Mohammed, the Sunni's,  Saudi Arabia as allies against Iran, and other worthless countries like America for peace and security.

This is evil, this is wickedness on Israel's part. 


~~~ 

Risk of Ebola's spread from Congo now 'very high,' WHO says


The risk of the deadly Ebola virus spreading from Congo is now "very high" after two confirmed cases were discovered near the Uganda border

The outbreak of the hemorrhagic fever in northeastern Congo is now larger than the previous one in the northwest and more complicated to contain because of a dense, highly mobile population and a rebel threat so serious that some health workers say they're operating in a war zone.

No comments: