Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A Habitation of Devils

 

 

 

THERE IS NO MORE TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT; YOU ARE EITHER FOR ME OR AGAINST ME


Damascus will be a ruinous heap as what has been prophesied is coming to pass. Isaiah 17 will lead into Psalm 83. I will punish My people for their idolatry and they will suffer a grievous wound but will not be utterly destroyed. Israel, My Beloved, you have turned your back on the Great I AM, yet even though you have angered me, I will still come to your aid. I will chastise you in order to bring you back to Me. Ephraim, My firstborn Son (Jeremiah 31:9), how many times have I called out to you to repent? Return to Me My son!


As you see the heat is turned up between Israel and Syria, soon events will start in America. You too, America, are about to be severely punished for your wickedness, idolatry and evil. You too, America, have turned your back on the Almighty and you too I must bring destruction upon—your kingdom will fall NEVER to rise again. Sadly, many will die in America because of all those who run your country. I see it all. I see what is behind closed doors; nothing is hidden before My eyes.


~!~

My remnant take shelter in me

As I have removed my protective hand from the world very soon the lukewarm will experience dread and fear.

~~~ 


It begins -  Gifts from our Muslim friends


Emirates Flight Held At JFK Airport After Several Reported Sick On Board



“Even well before the flight when we were on line getting on board (in Dubai), there were people that were obviously very sick that should not have been allowed to get on board in the first place,” said passenger Erin Sykes.
~~~


147 passengers EVACUATED from Boeing 737 in France over fear of CHOLERA outbreak

The emergency alert happened at the airport in Perpignan, France, which had just arrived from Oran, Algeria.


~~~
This is happening more and more !

America is such an evil and wicked land that even the animals are destroying the people of this godless, perverted, unrepentant nation.



Police said the dog showed some signs of aggression.
Robin Conway was found dead in her backyard with significant injuries.

“There was obviously something wrong with this dog, but Robin was a wonderful wonderful person,” LeClair said.

 

No comments: