Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A REBUKE TO THE HIRELINGS (Pastor$)



REMNANTS: A Rebuke To Pastors - Jacob Prasch



~~~

How many times has rebellious Israel shut and immediately reopened the crossings into Gaza,always rewarding evil to please man and not God ?
The Hamas terrorist clan of Gaza have the wimps and fools of Israel wrapped around their fingers, and laugh at the Netanyahu government of weak, defeatists, appeasers who have forgotten the idea of defeating their enemies. 

Very Stupid, Sinful, Rebellious Israel shutters Gaza pedestrian crossing after border clashes


Hundreds of Palestinians took part in a violent riot at the Erez Crossing on Tuesday, according to the Israel Defense Forces, during which infrastructure on the Palestinian side of the crossing was damaged by rioters.

 ~
...I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

32 You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods. 

33 They shall not live in your land, because they will make you sin against Me; for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”

Exodus 23: 31-33 


~~~

Evil media covers up what Jihad Obama & Witch Hillary did to Libya

7 years after it was 'liberated,' the only thing certain in Libya is the uncertainty


Since Kadafi was ousted, (by EVIL Obama & NATO) dozens of militias and an Islamic State affiliate have engaged in turf wars for control of Libya’s cities, even as countries including France, Italy, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Turkey and Egypt tried to intervene — their efforts usually only fueling the turmoil.

~~~ 


Typhoon Jebi batters Japan – in pictures 

 

~~~ 

 

Lack of exercise puts one in four people at risk, WHO says


Inactivity raises the risk of a raft of health problems, such as heart disease, type-2 diabetes and some cancers.... and major fatness. Countries driving the upwards trend included Germany, New Zealand and the US.

Through indolence the rafters sag, and through slackness the house leaks. 

Ecclesiastes 10:18

For over a month I was hearing a small drip almost every time I went into my bathroom and just ignored it, hoping it would go away so I assumed everything was OK.

The place I live in has cheap, garbage particleboard flooring that just falls apart once water hits it.

Well I ignored the problem and it only got worse. Now I have to replace a section of the floor and it's a much bigger problem than if I had opened the cabinet door and looked for the leak.
I found it and fixed it in about an hour, now for the much bigger mess i have to deal with because of my indolence.
In a clear rebuke the Lord Jesus gave me this Bible (above) verse on Monday morning.
I got the message !

~~~

Paradise is not Paradise 


It is much wiser to let Jesus make our plans

Body found of missing Blue Springs woman in Belize; apparent crime victim


Stringham had gone to Belize to enjoy her recent retirement.

“After two decades of driving a school bus and checking groceries at Hy-Vee,” her family wrote, Stringham ”bravely struck out and retired to Hopkins, Belize.”
~

You better know and follow Jesus closely in these very evil days and take Him everywhere you go.
I mean everywhere, every hour of the day !!!
Gringo'$ are an easy target in Belize and Central America, and everywhere else including America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD MESSAGE by Jacob !!
Strong rebuke is NECESSARY for these servants of satan.
Cry out and warn the young and gullible Christians to GET AWAY from these DECEIVERS ! They are Liars and will snare your soul.
Thank you for putting this on Marcel>

Samson7able <(((>< + + +

dora said...

Keep up the truthtelling Marcel! This world is deception magnified, and I appreciate your blog greatly. A big thank you!

Marcel Cousineau said...

Hi Samson & Dora,
I did not see a reply to individual comments so I guess I shall respond to both here.

That preaching from Jacob was something you will not hear in 98& of the dead Americanized $$$ churches. I didn't know that about Greg Laurie or Vodie ?
Thanks brother for your comment.
__________________

Dora,
Thanks for the encouragement and the comment. Sometimes the silence out there gets me to wondering but I remind myself I am doing this for the Lord and not for man.

THANK YOU BIG RIGHT BACK Dora !!!