Saturday, September 8, 2018

Four Horsemen of Revelation 6, Plagues, Pestilence & War


 

Word Given - You Will See A Judgment Hit America - Repeat Event 

 ~
 
Diana,
The Bride needs to make herself ready, refining is coming.
No immediate easy escape before a tribulation begins.
It's a dangerous false teaching which has caused the 5 foolish virgins to not be prepared with the Oil they will need in their lamps for the great darkness soon to fall.
PRAY fervently about this TRUTH.


~~~

CRY WAR!!!


Jeremiah 4:19-31


19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

21 How long shall I see the standard [sign], and hear the sound of the trumpet?
22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light [darkness]

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo,there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

27 For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowman; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.
30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

31 For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringer forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.


Transcript:


My son, CRY WAR and prepare the hearts of My People! This nation is a war whore who cannot get enough of her pleasure - WAR!!! A mighty war is coming upon this nation, yet My Church cannot see how close it is! The world doesn't see how war is what they have all wanted! What? Does not the government represent the people?

The government of this king wants war, so do the people! The governments are manipulating everything from the money to the food. They are cutting off food to nations that will starve without it, so the king can make a deal to look proud!

My son, I am raising up armies to come against this nation and bring about judgment and the Great Harvest! CRY WAR!!! you watchmen on the wall! See the mighty armies coming in great dust clouds! The people will not be ready for the quickness of the attacks! The destruction of large cities will cause people to go into shock!

Even with the mighty army of this nation, the attack will surprise and catch all unaware!

CRY WAR AND SOUND THE ALARMS!!! BEAT THE DRUMS TO WAKE UP MY CHURCH!!!
Tell them to drop to their knees and ask for forgiveness of the wickedness of this people! Ask for repentance, turn from your evil ways and seek Me! I will not repent for the judgments coming upon this nation, this prideful, wicked nation!


Did I not say that if you live by the sword, you will die by the sword? This nation now lives only by the sword and by the lies of those in power!

My son, tell My Remnant not to fear the coming war - that is why I have told you! Those I have called will have been preparing for when this comes, and it is coming very soon! Remnant, do not be surprised, for I have been shouting, WAR IS COMING!!! from many of My watchmen!

I AM COMING SOON, AND I BRING WAR!!! Read My Word! I am not just a carpenter - I AM A WARRIOR!!!

My son, CRY WAR!!! to bring about repentance! Seek Me on your knees in your prayer rooms! Read and stay in My Word! I love you all, but WAR IS COMING!!!

Messiah Jesus


~~~

 Pentagon, White House Confer on Military Options in Syria


President Trump “has been clear on the consequences for the use of chemical weapons,” Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters. “He expects us to have military options,

~!~

Crazed Pentagon of never ending FAILED wars, and global meddling sends reinforcements to remote Syria base after Russia threatens attack


More than 100 U.S. Marines were sent as reinforcements to a remote coalition outpost in southern Syria on Friday after Russia threatened to attack militants Islamic terrorists in the area, the Pentagon said.

The troops were flown by helicopter to the base at Tanf — a small town near Syria’s borders with Iraq and Jordan.

The base is used by U.S. special forces to train Syrian fighters Muslim terrorists  who are confronting the other Muslim terrorists, the Islamic State militants.


Ever wonder why the USA is training Islamic terrorists to overthrow the sovereign government of Syria as they did with Libya, and tried to do in Egypt ?

~~~

Will Hurricane Florence hit NYC for UN anti-Israel gathering ?


Florence may track near Bermuda, US East Coast while it restrengthens in Atlantic


Florence is forecast to restrengthen into a hurricane and push close to Bermuda and the United States East Coast next week.
Florence is expected to have an indirect impact and may evolve into a serious direct threat. 



~~~




 

The Staging Of An Epidemic 

 

Lots of important information here.. but beware !

Tragically it turns out he's an anti-Semite, bashing Zion.

It goes to show us that you can be 98% right and miss it with 2% leaven, lies and deception which does not lead to  heaven, but hell. 

~~~ 

 

Why is Japan getting hammered ?

 

 Japan’s assistance to the Palestinians

 

Japan’s assistance amounts to
1.77 billion US dollars
in total since 1993.  

~~~

Rewarding the Palestinians for their terrorism is evil and brings God's wrath on those who help His enemies !!!!

No comments: