Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Arabs Into the Sea

Poetic Justice



Arabs Into the Sea


This is what the Arabs and their man of Islam's peace, Yasser Arafat were going to do to Israel and the Jews and it's happened to them.

The media conveniently leave out that these Muslim are fleeing for their lives from other Muslims.
This is so they do not have to report on the many crimes against humanity and problems that Islam is creating for all the world.

They have to keep selling us their lies about the religion of all terrorism.


Though they intended evil against You And devised a plot, They will not succeed.
Psalm 21


~~~

Belgium police break up suspected terror cell 'plotting attacks in Brussels'


I wonder if they were Muslim's ?


The pictures tell us what Islam is all about

~~~

Israel, I am tired of hiding under the dirt. Please, please kill me so I can meet my
72 virgins.

Nasrallah to Israel: Please destroy us before we destroy you


No comments: