Sunday, December 1, 2019

God's Many Promises To Israel


...are irrevocable


The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord“Thus says the Lord God of Israel, ‘Write in a book all the words which I have spoken to you. For behold (hear this), the days are coming,’ says the Lord, ‘when I will restore the fortunes of My people Israel and Judah,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will return them to the land that I gave to their forefathers and they will take possession of it.’”
Now these are the words the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah:
“Thus says the Lord,
‘We have heard a terrified voice
Of panic and dread, and there is no peace.

‘Ask now, and see
Whether a man can give birth [to a child].
Why then do I see every man
With his hands on his [a]loins, as a woman in labor?
Why have all faces turned pale?

‘Alas! for that day is great,
There is none like it;
It is the time of Jacob’s [unequaled] trouble,
But he will be saved from it.
‘It shall come about on that day,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘that I will break the yoke off your neck and I will tear off your bonds and force apart your shackles; and strangers will no longer make slaves of the people [of Israel]. 


Israel's GREAT Restrainer

But they shall serve the Lord their God and [the descendant of] David their King, whom I will raise up for them.
10 
‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant,’ says the Lord,
‘Nor be dismayed or downcast, O Israel;
For behold, I will save you from a distant land [of exile]
And your descendants from the land of their captivity.
Jacob will return and will be quiet and at ease,
And no one will make him afraid.
11 
‘For I am with you,’ says the Lord, ‘to save you;
For I will destroy completely all the nations where I have scattered you,
But I will not destroy you completely.
But I will judge and discipline you fairly
And will by no means regard you as guiltless and leave you unpunished.’
12 
“For thus says the Lord,
‘Your wound is incurable
And your injury is beyond healing.
13 
‘There is no one to plead your cause;
No [device to close and allow the] healing of your wound,
No recovery for you.
14 
‘All your lovers (allies) have forgotten you;
They do not seek and long for you.
For I have injured you with the wound of an enemy,
With the punishment of a cruel andmerciless foe,
Because your guilt is great
And your sins are glaring andinnumerable.
15 
‘Why do you cry out over your injury [since it is the natural result of your sin]?
Your pain is incurable (deadly).
Because your guilt is great
And your sins are glaring andinnumerable,
I have done these things to you.
16 
‘Therefore all who devour you will be devoured;
And all your adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity.
And they who plunder you will become plunder,
And all who prey upon you I will give for prey.
17 
‘For I will restore health to you
And I will heal your wounds,’ says the Lord,
‘Because they have called you an outcast, saying:
“This is Zion; no one seeks her andno one cares for her.”’

Restoration of Jacob

18 
“Thus says the Lord,
‘Behold (hear this), I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob
And have mercy on his dwelling places;
The city will be rebuilt on its [old, mound-like] ruin,
And the palace will stand on its rightful place.
19 
‘From them (city, palace) will come [songs of] thanksgiving
And the voices of those who danceand celebrate.
And I will multiply them and they will not be diminished [in number];
I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant.

Behold, the tempest of the Lord! Wrath has gone forth, A sweeping and gathering tempest; It will burst on the head of the wicked.

24  The fierce (righteous) anger of theLord will not turn back Until He has fulfilled and until He has accomplished The intent of His heart (mind); In the latter days you will understand this.

excerpts from ;

Jeremiah 30



~

Israel’s Mourning Turned to Joy


 “At that time,” says the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.”

Thus says the Lord,
“The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness [of exile]—
Israel (the Northern Kingdom), when it went to find its rest.”

The Lord appeared to me ([a]Israel) from ages past, saying,
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.

“Again I will build you and you will be rebuilt,
O Virgin Israel!
You will again be adorned with your tambourines and [b]timbrels
And go out to the dances of those who celebrate.

“Again you will plant vineyards
On the mountains of Samaria;
The planters will plant
And enjoy the [abundant] fruit [in peace].

“For there will be a day when the watchmen
On the hills of Ephraim cry out,
‘Arise, and let us go up to Zion,
To the Lord our God.’”

For thus says the Lord,
“Sing aloud with gladness for Jacob,
And shout for the first andforemost of the nations [the chosen people, Israel];
Proclaim, give praise and say,
‘O Lord save Your people,
The remnant of Israel!’

“Behold, I am bringing them from the north country,
And I will gather them from the remote parts of the earth,
Among them [will be] the blind and the lame,
The woman with child and she who labors in childbirth, together;
A great company, they will return here [to Jerusalem].

“They will come with weeping [in repentance and for joy],
And by [their] prayer [for the future] I will lead them;
I will make them walk by streams of waters,
On a straight path in which they will not stumble,
For I am a Father to Israel,
And Ephraim (Israel) is My firstborn.”

excerpts  from 





No matter how hard everyone tries to stop God's Word from coming to pass, they all lose !



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN Marcel,
Wonderful Scriptures !
We are watching this take place.
It will not be long now !

I am thankful to be a GRAFTED IN Israelite !
Into The BODY of MASHIACH+.

Some teach that all BORN AGAIN ( Generated from Above ) Disciples of MASHIACH+ are Grafted into one or the other of the Twelve Tribes of Israel.

This may be very true, since the Foundations of The
NEW JERUSALEM are engraved with The Name of The 12 Apostles of The LAMB+, and the 12 Gates of Entrance into that City Four Square, are Engraved with The Names of the 12 Tribes of Israel !!

I rejoice when I read about that WONDERFUL place that our LORD+ has prepared for those who love and obey HIM+.

May HE+ come Quickly and REIGN on the earth, and destroy the Darkness that covers the earth at present, and destroy those that destroy the earth and seek to destroy the Whole House of Israel. AMEN !

Wonderful post. Continue in The Strength of The Blessed HOLY SPIRIT, The RUACH ha KADOSH.
Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

AMEN & AMEN Brother well said.
It's been 20 years since I last set foot in Jerusalem.
Time flies so much faster now.

Life is but a vapor that appears for a short time.

Thanks for adding more light and truth for all of us.
Thanks for your prayers a d help Blessings, good health and peace in Messiah Jesus every day and night.