Monday, December 2, 2019

When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn





Iranian general: Our missiles are aimed at 21 US bases in the region



“Iran is the world’s fourth [strongest] missile power after the US, Russia, and China,” he boasted in his comments, 

~~~




Gorbachev warns of 'hot war' between US, Russia


This might turn out to be a hot war that could mean the destruction of our entire civilization," he added.

I think Gorby knows something the rest of us are not privy to !


~~~

Proverbs 29:2 King James Version (KJV)

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.



The recent explosions at the chemical plant in Texas where 40-50 thousand people in a 4 mile radius had to be evacuated before Thanksgiving has already been forgotten, swept under the filthy rug.

The same goes for the two victims of British Government criminal negligence, stupidity and incompetence.

There is no accountability for the wicked and perverts who are in authority ....

Until God takes them behind His woodshed and delivers to them what is long overdue.

Payment in full for their evil deeds and wicked decision to show mercy to the religion of terrorism, the evil fruit of bloodlust Islam at the cost of innocent lives slaughtered by the followers of the false prophet.



Second London terror victim identified as Saskia Jones, 23


 
Jack Merritt, 25, from Cambridgeshire in eastern England, and 23-year-old Saskia Jones of Warwickshire in the West Midlands, were both killed by convicted terrorist Usman Khan, during his rampage Friday, the Metropolitan Police said.






☆☆☆

One For Israel PSALM 150 Halleluhu 


 Middle Eastern flavor with translation.


~~~


THE ZOMBIE'S ARE COMING



In the meantime, after so many thousands of the people had gathered that they were stepping on one another....

“I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will point out to you whom you should fear: fear the One who, after He has killed, has authority and power to hurl [you] into [b]hell; yes, I say to you, [stand in great awe of God and] fear Him!

Covetousness Denounced



13 Someone from the crowd said to Him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the family inheritance with me.” 14 But He said to him, “Man, who appointed Me a judge or an arbitrator over [the two of] you?”15 Then He said to them, “Watch out and guard yourselves against every form of greed; for not even when one has an overflowing abundance does his life consist of nor is it derived from his possessions.”

Parable of the Wealthy Fool




16 Then He told them a parable, saying,“There was a rich man whose land was very fertile and productive. 

17 And he began thinking to himself, ‘What shall I do, since I have no place [large enough in which] to store my crops?’ 



18 Then he said, ‘This is what I will do: I will tear down my storehouses and build larger ones, and I will store all my grain and my goods there.19 And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many good things stored up,[enough] for many years; rest and relax, eat, drink and be merry (celebrate continually).”’ 

20 But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your soul is required of you; and now who will own all the things you have prepared?’ 

21 So it is for the one who continues to store up and hoard possessions for himself, and is not rich [in his relationship] toward God.”


Jesus said to His disciples, “For this reason I tell you, do not worry about your life, as to what you will eat; or about your body, as to what you will wear. 

23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 

24 Consider the ravens, for they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the crop]; they have no storehouse or barn, and yet God feeds them. How much more valuable are you than the birds! 

25 And which of you by worrying can add one hour to his life’s span?

 26 So if you are not even able to do a very little thing [such as that], why are you worried about the rest?27 Consider the lilies and wildflowers, how they grow [in the open field]. They neither labor nor spin [wool to make clothing]; yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory and splendor dressed himself like one of these. 
28 But if this is how God clothes the grass which is in the field today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You of little faith! 29 So as for you, do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink; nor have an anxious and unsettled mind.

30 For all the [pagan] nations of the world greedily seek these things; and your[heavenly] Father [already] knows that you need them.

 31 But [strive for and actively] seek His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. 32 Do not be afraid and anxious, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Luke 12

~~~



O God, do not be far from me;
O my God, come quickly to help me!
13 
Let those who attack my life be ashamed and consumed;
Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor, who seek to injure me.
14 
But as for me, I will wait and hope continually,
And will praise You yet more and more.
15 
My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And of Your [deeds of] salvation all day long,
For their number is more than I know.
16 
I will come with the mighty acts of the Lord God [and in His strength];
I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.
17 
O God, You have taught me from my youth,
And I still declare Your wondrous works and miraculous deeds.
18 
And even when I am old and gray-headed, O God, do not abandon me,
Until I declare Your [mighty] strength to this generation,
Your power to all who are to come.
19 
Your righteousness, O God,reaches to the [height of the] heavens,
You who have done great things;
O God, who is like You, [who is Your equal]?
20 
You who have shown [b]me many troubles and distresses
Will revive and renew me again,
And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
21 
May You increase my greatness (honor)
And turn to comfort me.
22 
I will also praise You with the harp,
Your truth and faithfulness, O my God;
To You I will sing praises with the lyre,
O Holy One of Israel.
23 
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to You,
And my soul, which You have redeemed.
24 
My tongue also will speak of Your righteousness all day long;
For they are ashamed, for they are humiliated who seek my injury.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcel,
Honestly, TOTAL FOOLS are running the nations.
You are right, the regular people, just going about their business have NO protection as far as the FILTHY governments are concerned.
The U.K. STINKS, same aroma as the satan serving U.S.

NO JUSTICE in America. It is as bad as the U.K.
The FILTHY justice system will punish the innocent for nothing before it will punish the criminal. Criminals have rights, but the innocent have NONE.

Those Iranian generals are true islamic windbags. Do they actually that other nations missiles are not aimed at their bases and control centers ?? When it starts it will be a conflagration.
I pray for The LORD"S+ Children there in Iran and elsewhere.

Did you see 11 gunned down in New Orleans yesterday, and 4 more in Minneapolis ? Racking them up in EVIL promoting America.

May The LORD GOD Bless your posting brother.
Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

The sheep headed for slaughter are in a stupor between their shopping, drugs,pot smoking, TV and sports gods.
Blinded, in a coma and headed for destruction.
They love lies and hate the Truth and this is their judgment.
How can even a fool believe that Islam is a "normal" religion and not the source of so much death, bloodshed and evil.
I heard the New Orleans shooting same thing happened before not long ago after a football game at the Super Dome.
Murders are way up near me as well as pedestrian being run over and killed crossing the streets. America of baby genocide for over 40 years is Death Nation and it's going to get much, much worse from here on out.