Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The Nations Are Like A Drop From A Bucket!


Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel,
Who alone works wonders.
19 And blessed be His glorious name forever;
And may the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 72: 18


~

 

Two Preachers - Global Climate Mayhem



It's not Climate Change, it's Isaiah 24 !







Isaiah 40:15 

Behold, the nations are like a drop from a bucket,
And are regarded as a speck of dust on the scales;
Behold, He lifts up the islands like fine dust.

The Nations are nothing, trifle in God's sight





I purchased a nice globe the other day and it's  hard to miss places like Australia, India, Europe, Russia, Africa, China, even the Caribbean and Pacific islands are well displayed.
I took a look at Israel and it was barely visible, drowned out by Lebanon and neighboring countries.


God hates greedy & covetous nations and people 

It's wonderful how God operates, using the smallest to trip up and bring down the wicked, the greedy for Israel's God given land, the biggest and most powerful nations.



~~~


This morning I heard some expert and educators  talking among themselves about threat assessment teams to deal with all the school shootings, bomb threats and regular daily threats in America's schools.

The sad reality is that these fools in high places don't have a clue.

The more millions they throw at the cursed US school system and universities the worse it all gets.
The children being brainwashed by the godless left perverts are more ignorant that their predecessors. 
They are too blind, too stupid, too godless to figure out that before they expelled Jesus from America's dangerous, deadly schools there was no need for;


 'Threat Assessment Teams."


~~~


For first time, Iran acknowledges killing ‘rioters’ during fuel price protests


Iran shut down internet access amid the unrest, blocking those inside the country from sharing their videos and information, as well as limiting the outside world from knowing the scale of the protests and violence.





~~~

The End of the Wicked Contrasted with That of the Righteous.


A Psalm of Asaph.


73 Surely God is good to Israel,
To those who are pure in heart!
But as for me, my feet came close to stumbling,
My steps [a]had almost slipped.
For I was envious of the [b]arrogant
As I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
For there are no pains in their death,
And their [c]body is fat.

They are not [d]in trouble as other[e]men,
Nor are they plagued [f]like mankind.
Therefore pride is their necklace;
The garment of violence covers them.
Their eye [g]bulges from fatness;
The imaginations of their heart[h]run riot.
They mock and [i]wickedly speak of oppression;
They speak from on high.


They have set their mouth [j]against the heavens,
And their tongue [k]parades through the earth.
10 Therefore [l]his people return to this place,
And waters of abundance are[m]drunk by them.
11 They say, “How does God know?
And is there knowledge [n]with the Most High?”
12 Behold, these are the wicked;
And always at ease, they have increased in wealth.
13 Surely in vain I have [o]kept my heart pure
And washed my hands in innocence;
14 For I have been stricken all day long
And [p]chastened every morning.
15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
Behold, I would have betrayed thegeneration of Your children.
16 When I pondered to understand this,
It was [q]troublesome in my sight
17 Until I came into the [r]sanctuary of God;
Then I perceived their end.
18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
You cast them down to[s]destruction.
19 How they are [t]destroyed in a moment!
They are utterly swept away bysudden terrors!
20 Like a dream when one awakes,
O Lord, when aroused, You willdespise their [u]form.
21 When my heart was embittered
And I was pierced [v]within,
22 Then I was senseless and ignorant;
I was like [w]beast [x]before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You have taken hold of my right hand.
24 With Your counsel You will guide me,
And afterward receive me [y]to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And [z]besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
But God is the [aa]strength of my heart and my portion forever.
27 For, behold, those who are far from You will perish;
You have [ab]destroyed all those who [ac]are unfaithful to You.
28 But as for me, the nearness of God is my good;
I have made the Lord [ad]God myrefuge,
That I may tell of all Your works.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcel,
TRULY the nations ARE like a drop of water from a bucket and a SPECK of dust on a scale.
The nations are as NOTHING before The LORD GOD !
It's leaders think they are something, but are NO MORE than that speck of DUST from which they were taken.

The human race including their FOOLISH leaders are becoming VERY Demon controlled and can do NOTHING Right. They are playthings for the Evil Entities.

The Abyss is opened and the human race id FREE MEAT for these wicked spirits. ONLY the Blood Bought Saints of GOD are kept from them, those washed in the Blood of The LAMB+ and Clothed with The Blessed Holy Spirit and Fire.

May The LORD+ Strengthen us to STAND FIRE and Endure unto the end.

BLESS you brother and thank you for posting and speaking the TRUTH.
Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amen,
Their pride blinds them as they puff themselves up and rely on their smarts which are really thoughts of fools and idiots.

If only the peoples and the nations knew how small they are, their money and armies are nothing in the eyes of God, a speck, a temporary vapor, a fog that disappears when the Son comes up over them.

Praise God we are that generation, and He will cause us to overcome.
Thanks for sharing.

great and many blessings to you's.