Tuesday, October 8, 2019

A Time of Babel Confusion, Tumult, Riot, Terror, Revelation Judgments


A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God. 

A Psalm of David. 

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? 
When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell. 
Though a host encamp against me, My heart will not fear; Though war arise against me, In spite of this I shall be confident. 

One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple.

For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock. 
And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. 

Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice, And be gracious to me and answer me. 

When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, O Lord, I shall seek.”  Do not hide Your face from me, Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not abandon me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation! 

For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the Lord will take me up. Teach me Your way, O Lord, And lead me in a level path Because of my foes.

Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries, For false witnesses have risen against me, And such as breathe out violence.
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.

14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.


Psalm 27


We have entered the time of global tumult, confusion, major discomfort & disorder  
A sure sign of the judgments from God. Revelation judgments are at the door, a door that is wide open.

Babel, Confusion, Tumult, Riot, Terror


The Hong Kong Tumult Flu is just going to get worse and spread.

tumultuous



1.uproarious, riotous, or turbulent: a tumultuous welcome.
2. greatly agitated, confused, or disturbed: a tumultuous dream.
3. making a loud or unruly disturbance: tumultuous insurgents.
3.full of tumult or riotousness; uproarious; disorderly.
4. highly agitated; distraught; turbulent.


Is this a masonic sign, signal ?


Dear old, blind leading the blind Pat Robertson,

The only mandate President Trump has had from God is abomination of the earth, sodomy America's final judgment ! 

Read Jeremiah 50-51 to understand the end of Babel world empires.

Pat Robertson ‘Appalled’ By Trump: He ‘Allowed Khashoggi to Be Cut in Pieces,’ May Lose ‘The Mandate of Heaven’ Over Syria


 “To say he’s an ally of America is nonsense. He’s in for himself,” said the 700 Club host. “The President, who allowed [Jamal] Khashoggi to be cut in pieces without any repercussions whatsoever, is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks.”

Robertson concluded by saying “The President of the United States is in danger of losing the mandate of Heaven if he permits this to happen.”

~~~

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.


They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
 

Isaiah 13:3-5

  ~

 

Trump’s Confounding Syria Moves Are Spurring Policy Confusion — Again


 
Trump seemed to adjust his message as well, saying Turkey would be held responsible for reining in Islamic State terrorists -- and that he’d “totally destroy and obliterate” Turkey’s economy if it did anything he considers “off limits.”


~~~



Notice how these brainwashed Climate Nuts will never acknowledge the Creator.


That is because they are wicked, rebellious, little gods, they have bit into the same delusion that the father of lies, the lying serpent made to Eve in the Garden of Eden, "You shall be as God."



Greta Thunberg's School Year Book Picture 
Climate change nuts go nuttier,  bringing more chaos to
an already mad, mad world.


'Sorry, this is an emergency': Climate protesters block streets around the world


LONDON (Reuters) - Thousands of climate-change protesters took to the streets in cities around the world on Monday, launching two weeks of peaceful civil disobedience to demand immediate action to cut carbon emissions and avert an ecological disaster.

The protests are the latest stage in an global campaign for tougher and swifter steps against climate change coordinated by Extinction Rebellion, which rose to prominence in April when it snarled traffic in central London for 11 days.




The wicked, godless Climate Change Nuts will never acknowledge that the One who invented weather and Created everything, everything, everything else, God is judging his rebellious creation.


~



Judgment on the Earth


Behold, the Lord lays the earth waste, devastates it, distorts its surface and scatters its inhabitants. And the people will be like the priest, the servant like his master, the maid like her mistress, the buyer like the seller, the lender like the borrower, the creditor like the debtor. 


The earth will be completely laid waste and completely despoiled, for the Lord has spoken this word. The earth mourns and withers, the world fades and withers, the exalted of the people of the earth fade away.


The earth is also polluted by its inhabitants, for they transgressed laws, violated statutes, broke the everlasting covenant.
Therefore, a curse devours the earth, and those who live in it are held guilty. Therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left.


Psalm 24

~~~ 


German lorry MUSLIM attack in Limburg seen as 'act of MUSLIM terrorism'



An attack on motorists in the western town of Limburg is being investigated as terrorism, security sources have told German media.
On Monday, a stupid German government imported Muslim terrorist  hijacked a lorry and ploughed into eight vehicles waiting at a traffic light, injuring eight people. Seven were treated in hospital.
A thirty-two year-old MUSLIM suspect has been arrested.
Originally from Syria, the man has been living in Germany since 2015, local reports say.

☆☆☆☆

In the end  


...The Holy One of Israel wins, Messiah Jesus Returns to Jerusalem to set up His forever Kingdom and the corrupt world leaders are thrown into the pit with their god Satan!




ISRAEL Authorities complete preparations for Yom Kippur as nation set to slow to a halt


For religious and traditional Jews, the 25-hour period of fasting and praying was set to to begin at 5:40 p.m. in Jerusalem and 5:55 p.m. in Tel Aviv. It will end on Wednesday at 6:51 p.m. and 6:53 p.m. respectively.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcel,
The Pat Robertson thing was disgusting to me. Truly, WHAT DIVINE MANDATE ??? America is NOT, NOT, NOT, the new Israel.
Mr. Robertson seems to worship America, and of course Mammon.
Why would ANYONE still listen to this man ? About ANYTHING !
Also, Saudi Arabia can do anyting they want to, and America will do NOTHING ! They will line up for their Baby Bottle of Oil, and kiss the Saudi feet.

Another thing, I see thousands of people demonstrating across the globe about " Climate Change", something that does not even exist!
Truly Brainwashed. The Scripture is TRUE, they professing themselves to be wise have become fools.

Samson7able.

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amen, this evil generation that has rejected Jesus is wallowing in their babel, madness delusion and it's only getting worse until they cry out to the rocks to fall on them and hide them from God and His wrath. Something the DEAD CHURCHES and the false Pats and false Franklin Graham's are not warning the sheep of comatose religion about.
They will ked love the lies Satan and his media feed them because they HATE God and the TRUTH. He shall drown them in their delusions.
Thanks brother, blessings in Messiah Jesus!!!