Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Whole Failed Leadership of Willow Creek Church Step Down


There is something very dangerous about big and popular ministries. I can't think of one that has not fallen due to PRIDE, sin, especially sexual sin, or greed or apostasy ?

I do thank JESUS for keeping me small and unpopular because;

But by the grace of God, there go I !

Bill Hybels was so successful, so powerful, and so, so popular.
He was even Bill Clinton's pastor, and pal who stood by him after he was exposed for the rapist and sexual pervert he is.
That should have been a red flag on the real Mega pastor Bill Hybels.

 A church superstar who turned out to be a crafty, convincing liar, a wolf preying on the weak.


But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.
 

Numbers 32:23

~


He’s a Superstar Pastor. She Worked for Him and Says He Groped Her Repeatedly.


“I really did not want to hurt the church,” said Ms. Baranowski, who is now 65, speaking publicly for the first time. “I felt like if this was exposed, this fantastic place would blow up, and I loved the church. I loved the people there. I loved the family. I didn’t want to hurt anybody. And I was ashamed.”

~

The whole failed leadership of Willow Creek steps down

Willow Creek: Church leaders quit over sexual misconduct scandal

With more than 25,000 members and locations in Chicago, Willow Creek is thought to be the fifth largest megachurch in the US.


They all failed, and stepped down because they put the church, the lies, the church busine$$, a man, a corrupt pastor above the truth, Jesus Christ

~~~

Francis Chan Herald of the antichrist-even more scarier the second time around


~~~
 
Watch #Israeli war jets heavy bombing amid overcrowded residential neighborhoods in the Gaza city shortly before.
 

Only when all of Gaza looks like this will there be real and lasting peace.

No comments: