Monday, August 20, 2018

Muslim Terrorist Shot Dead By Police Near Barcelona

It's very easy to understand why the extreme left always take the side of evil Islamic terrorists against Israel.

Birds of the same feather.
They serve the same god, Satan.



Dear Infidel's, ignore the sword
We are peaceful followers of the false prophet Mohammed 
&  false god allah



British leftist leader Corbyn, who sought Israel’s demise, is an anti-Semite. Labour must kick him out


He backed a group that called 'to eradicate Zionism'; he's likened Israeli policy to the Nazis'; his party can't accept the world definition of anti-Semitism because he breaches it

~~~



UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn sat on a panel at a 2012 conference in Doha with several Palestinian terrorists sentenced for murder, according to a Sunday report, the latest in a series of exposés showing the embattled British politician alongside Palestinian terror groups.


It's truly amazing how a place which once advanced freedom in the world is now the Capitol of so much darkness and evil !


~~~

the reason I titled today's blog post;

 Muslim Terrorist Shot Dead By Police Near Barcelona

....is because I will most likely be the only one on the planet to correctly identify him a Muslim terrorist who could no longer wait to do his 72 virgins.

Notice how everyone, especially the vile media ignore this evil motivation of Islam which drives these perverts to kill non believers.


Knife attacker Muslim terrorist shot by police near Barcelona


Another man Muslim wielding a knife and shouting in Arabic was shot dead as he entered a police station south of Barcelona, Spanish authorities said on Monday.

He had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest), reports said.

'We know the reason he came to attack armed police with a knife is because he wanted to visit paradise and his 72 awaiting virgins but we are not permitted to speak the truth, not even to identify him as another crazy, horny, violent Muslim .'

~~~


Islam instills violence, intolerance and hate in their children from birth



The parade was purely to educate the students about the “struggle of Islam” but was not intended to promote religious radicalism. “Ordering children to wear black veiled costumes and carry replica weapons gives a poor perception,”


~~~


This company embeds microchips in its employees, and they love it

The chips he and his employees got are about the size of a very large grain of rice. They’re intended to make it a little easier to do things like get into the office, log on to computers, and buy food and drinks in the company cafeteria

“You get used to it; it’s easy,”
“There may need to be a—dare I say—upgrade program, or something like that,” he says.

~~~

The [reverent] fear of the Lord is the beginning (the prerequisite, the absolute essential, the alphabet) of wisdom;
A good understanding and a teachable heart are possessed by all those who do the will of the Lord;
His praise endures forever.

Psalms 111

~~~

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


BLINDED BY THE DARK

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 04:26 AM PDT
Matthew 24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Tale heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Transcript:
My son, My People are blinded by the dark - they are not looking for Me to come! Many believe I will come, but not for a long time, maybe not even in their children's lifetime. My Children hear My Word, but it is milky and not good for growth. My Children hear My Prophets and Watchmen, but do not believe I can come back in judgment! After all, they do not sin, so there is no need for judgment!! Blinded by the  dark is what they are, and My judgments are already here, and see them they do not!!!

My son, My Remnant await My return, and soon it will be, but My Children do not want Me to return, as it will mess up the normal routine. The darkness they are embracing has become all-encompassing, and light is not allowed in. My Children praise and worship Me, but I do not hear them because the darkness is in them. Many people who think they are all doing the right thing by going to a building and pretending to love Me will be in for A SHOCK when I gather those who are truly Mine and have the battle scars to prove it!

Darkness is sin, and My Children play with it constantly! I cannot see or hear them unless they repent and allow the light to come in. REPENT, My Children, and turn from your evil ways, and I will then hear you and walk with you! My son, many of My Children are being deceived by wolves who masquerade as anointed men. Do not fall for the deceptions that will open the door and allow darkness in!!!

Greater works will My Remnant do in these last minutes of this age. Do not be deceived was the warning I gave over and over because in these closing minutes, satan is trying to take away as many as he can.

PLEASE HEAR MY WORDS - STAY IN MY WORD! SEEK ME IN PRAYER AND SUPPLICATIONS!

I love you, My People who are blinded by the dark, but I AM LIGHT - SEEK ME!!! I AM COMING SOON - TO BLIND YOU WITH LIGHT!!!

Messiah Jesus

~~~




2018 08 19 John Haller's Prophecy Update - "Everywhere You Look"

hat tip - noodles


 

No comments: