Wednesday, July 11, 2018

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; That Wasn't God



NY Governor Cuomo: ‘God Told Me I was a Feminist When He Gave Me Three Daughters’ 


New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) said God told him he was a feminist by giving him three daughters, while speaking about his support for abortion rights during an event in Brooklyn.


Though the Lord is exalted,
He regards the lowly [and invites them into His fellowship];
But the proud and haughty He knows from a distance.
Psalms 138:6



hat tip- noodles

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad and easy to travel is the path that leads the way to destruction and eternal loss, and there are many who enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow and difficult to travel is the path that leads the way to [everlasting] life, and there are few who find it.
 Matthew 7:13-14 

~~~

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
1 Peter 4:18-19

~~~

So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;
for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
2 Peter 2:12-13


The Road to Hell is Like Walt Disney World, Long, Hot Lines !


~~~

Note to my readers;

This morning as I was typing in the title to today's message the watchers at google once again hit the publish button before I was finished.

So if you received an unfinished title from here today, it was because of intentional Google interference and meddling !
 
They and their partners in the now in force, globalism control of thought & message are also DUMPING excessive data in my cache that makes it hard for me to sign in, as well as manipulating google analytics, numbers, and comments,  along many other Big Brother & google-games to target me. I had to get another email to get notified of the few comments here as they blocked my google email from receiving notifications.

It got so bad earlier I had to dump Google Chrome. Now with Firefox, almost once a week a (fake?) pop up tells me another update is now available.

Feedburner has been limiting subscription notifications to my already few and dwindling subscribers to the day after posting here for some time. 

 I'm amazed that they have not disappeared this blog but that is not far off on the horizon they are slow walking RPD to the internet of no fee speech and silence.
I juat wanted all of you to know.

PS does anyone know of a web service provider not on the left coast. I went to WordPress to open up a mirror back up site but learned they are headquartered in San Francisco. 
When the West Coast falls into the Pacific Ocean I need a web site located far away from there, that is not control freak totalitarian, big brother, godless, extreme left pervert run, thought control.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: