Saturday, July 21, 2018

Stupid Israel Falls Into the Hamas Truce Trap


Muslim terrorist organization Hamas has never kept any of the hundreds of truces with Israel, not one, and Israel keeps falling into the trap as Hamas gets more powerful, stronger for the next deadly round.
Hamas' unchanged, never to change goal is to exterminate Israel and the US is working to kosher up Hamas for their nefarious fake peace scheme against extremely naive Israel.

....and Israel's goal under the empty suit & loser Netanyahu is to keep Hamas in power.


 Easily manipulated Israel is not just stupid, but crazy stupid !


Israel has chosen to be on the defense and not the offense against Hamas, a losing position where the truce and ceasefires are all in the hands of Hamas, and not Israel defeating them, and forever ending the threat to Israel from Gaza.
Hamas strikes Israel, and before Israel can do much to destroy them, a weak and cowardly Israel, afraid of a needed war to end Hamas permanently capitulates to please the reprobate nations Israel serves instead of God.
Israel went to the UN and Egypt for a useless ceasefire which will only be temporary until the next flare up that leads to the next for sure war.  

How did Israel get so weak and stupid that they can't even defeat Hamas in Gaza?

They forgot God and ran to their worthless idol in Washington to religiously serve and obey.


Israel fires tank shell at Hamas post after suspects infiltrate Gaza border


Israel has not officially confirmed that a truce is in effect, though it appears to have taken the position of halting strikes as long as Gazans stop attacks and provocations.

~

A truce/ceasefire with Islamic terrorist Hamas in Gaza means Israel has kicked the can down the road.
Too restrained and weak to end the Hamas threat under Israel's Neville Chamberlain, lame puppy Netanyahu accepts a temporary non-solution that only leads to the next and worse coming war with Hamas and their Muslim jihadists.



 ~~~


Hat Tip - Noodles


“War is even at the door.”

On July 13, 2018, I received another vision regarding invasions with war planes and nuclear missiles covering the land like a swarm of locusts. The Lord said to me, “War is even at the door”.
6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy? [Amos 3:6-8 KJV]
In this vision, my vantage point was from the ground.  It was sudden! As it tells us:
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. [1 Thessalonians 5:3]
I suddenly saw war planes coming from everywhere.  I saw missiles falling on the land, bombs falling everywhere, explosions going off, buildings collapsing all over.  This was so real, I was there in the spirit, I was going through it, and I felt it.  I was running for my life and everywhere was destruction.  I thought, “Oh Lord these are the war visions you have been giving me all these years, now it’s really coming to pass!”
I kept running, then I saw missiles shooting up in the air coming from all directions.  Everywhere I looked there were missiles and explosions, on earth and more coming from the air.  I also heard the evil people that were invading the land, talking about doing as much destruction as they could possibly do.  I heard them like in my other vision I posted on my YouTube Channel, Vision of America in Flames! War, destruction & Persecution Coming!  and the Russia and China invasion of America vision.
The scale of these attacks were so sophisticated and so massive by air, by land and from all directions.  Missiles launched from below and they rained from above, big ballistic weapons launching missiles from earth.
At that point, I realized nothing really mattered but the fact that I knew where I was going after this life.  I had given my life to Jesus, I knew Jesus, and I was talking to Him and the Holy Spirit was with me and guiding me where to run.  Nothing else mattered, money, houses, cars, it was all gone! nothing or no one could save us except Jesus!  What mattered was that I knew I had received Jesus as my Lord and Savior and my soul was going to heaven.
I emphasize how real it was because even when I woke up, I thought all this had really happened already.  I was shaken!
The Lord has given me several visions of nuclear war and invasions.  When the Lord repeats a vision, He is most certainly trying to get our attention.  Please listen to the Lord and don’t ignore these warnings.  We must repent now and surrender our lives to the Living God!  When destruction comes it will be too late to repent and get our lives straight with the Lord and many will find themselves in hell.
The Lord will never leave us nor forsake us no matter what we have to go through. Please take it to the Holy Father and get understanding.  We all need to humble ourselves and get on our knees and pray for this nation, and for all the other nations too, as they will go through severe attacks too!
https://z3news.com/w/war-door/



Demoralization is a process that is “irreversible”. Bezmenov actually thought (back in 1984) that the process of demoralizing America was already completed.

 “They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov].

You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”

No comments: