Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Will Israel Listen To The Devil Or To God Now ?



Why are the nations in an uproar
And the peoples devising a vain thing?
The kings of the earth take their stand
And the rulers take counsel together
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
“Let us tear their fetters apart
And cast away their cords from us!”
He who sits in the heavens laughs,
The Lord scoffs at them.
Then He will speak to them in His anger
And terrify them in His fury, saying,
“But as for Me, I have installed My King
Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”


ISRAEL'S grasshoppers BIG MISTAKE WAS NOT ANNEXING ALL THE LAND GOD RETURNED TO THEM IMMEDIATELY 




Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, left, and French President Emmanuel Macron attend a ceremony commemorating the 75nd anniversary of the Vel d'Hiv roundup, Sunday, July 16, 2017 in Paris. (AP Photo/Kamil Zihnioglu, Pool)

Several European leaders reportedly sent personal letters to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in recent days asking him not to push ahead with plans to unilaterally annex parts of the West Bank Jewish homeland of Judea and Samaria.


UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and their Italian counterpart Giuseppe Conte reportedly sent Netanyahu letters expressing similar sentiments.

~


Will Israel listen to

the devil ... or to God now ?


Evil world leaders serve their master Satan well.
They rise up with one voice of their master to thwart the God of heaven and His agenda with His Israel.

Satan as well as his Macron and the gang of hell become terrified whenever Israel attempts to do anything remotely pleasing to God.

His enemies always bully and threaten Israel and the Jews with violence, bloodshed and war if they dare to not submit and bow to them and their evil plans.



~~~






Russian fighter jets intercept U.S. Navy patrol aircraft over Mediterranean


“The unnecessary actions of the Russian Su-35 pilots were inconsistent with good airmanship and international flight rules, and jeopardized the safety of flight of both aircraft,” Navy officials said.

~

The pompous fools of Sodomyland don't yet see that this is the first stage of all out war where there is no 'good airmanship' or 'international flight rules' 

STUPID !

Arrogant America under God's judgment is blind and led by fools and things are about to change in an unimaginable way.

God always brings down evil Empire's 


HOW EVIL IS AMERICA ?




SAN FRANCISCO — David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), along with his co-worker Sandra Merritt, pleaded not guilty on Friday to criminal counts surrounding an undercover investigation they conducted into Planned Parenthood and its business partners over the extraction, transferal and sale of the body parts of aborted babies. 

Daleiden and Merritt potentially face up to 10 years behind bars if convicted, but their defense states that the two did “an incredible public service” and should not be punished.


~☆~


The End of the Wicked Contrasted with That of the Righteous.

A Psalm of Asaph.

73 Surely God is good to Israel,
To those who are pure in heart!
But as for me, my feet came close to stumbling,
My steps [a]had almost slipped.
For I was envious of the [b]arrogant
As I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
For there are no pains in their death,
And their [c]body is fat.
They are not [d]in trouble as other[e]men,
Nor are they plagued [f]like mankind.
Therefore pride is their necklace;
The garment of violence covers them.  

Their eye [g]bulges from fatness;
The imaginations of their heart[h]run riot.
They mock and [i]wickedly speak of oppression;
They speak from on high.
They have set their mouth [j]against the heavens,
And their tongue [k]parades through the earth.
10 Therefore [l]his people return to this place,
And waters of abundance are[m]drunk by them.
11 They say, “How does God know?
And is there knowledge [n]with the Most High?”
12 Behold, these are the wicked;
And always at ease, they have increased in wealth.
13 Surely in vain I have [o]kept my heart pure
And washed my hands in innocence;
14 For I have been stricken all day long
And [p]chastened every morning.
15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
Behold, I would have betrayed the generation of Your children.
16 When I pondered to understand this,
It was [q]troublesome in my sight
17 Until I came into the [r]sanctuary of God;
Then I perceived their end.
18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
You cast them down to[s]destruction.
19 How they are [t]destroyed in a moment!
They are utterly swept away by sudden terrors!
20 Like a dream when one awakes,
O Lord, when aroused, You willdespise their [u]form.
21 When my heart was embittered
And I was pierced [v]within,
22 Then I was senseless and ignorant;
I was like [w]beast [x]before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You have taken hold of my right hand.
24 With Your counsel You will guide me,
And afterward receive me [y]to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And [z]besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
But God is the [aa]strength of my heart and my portion forever.
27 For, behold, those who are far from You will perish;
You have [ab]destroyed all those who [ac]are unfaithful to You.
28 But as for me, the nearness of God is my good;
I have made the Lord [ad]God myrefuge,
That I may tell of all Your works.

Psalm 73

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Marcel,
The leaders of the Eu, France, Italy, and others are telling Israel NOT to Annex what is it's OWN ??

RIDICULOUS !!

These people cannot stand that Israel exists.
They cannot even stand the Name Israel.
Note Macrons face in the photo you posted. That says a LOT about how that servant of satan feels.
TOO BAD Bully Boys ! Israel will be there when your nations are ASHES
Because IT belongs to The LORD GOD.

************

TEN years in Prison for challenging the Abomination Planned Parenthood ???
Here you see ONE reason why America Babylon is going down in FIRE.
Planned Baby Murder is an Accursed thing only fit for Destruction. May The LORD GOD lay it even with the Dust and Burn it down with Fire.
The Filthy government still supports the damnable thing to the tune of Millions of $$$ a year.
IT NEEDS TO BE GONE FROM THE EARTH.

I PRAY FOR THE MAN AND WOMAN WHO ARE STANDING AGAINST IT . MAY THEY BE DELIVERED.

psalm 2 is here.
Bless you Marcel,
Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

Fake Trump & Republicans continue to find Planned Child Sacrifice.
Judgment is here for double minded world loving Christian's who assume they can serve two masters and love delusion more than Jesus and the truth.
They have innocent blood on their hands for not coming out of America Babylon.

The news on the 2 on trial is from Feburary. I read yesterday that a judge tacked on another felony charge against them.

Not sure but if trial is being held in San FranSicko it's time for God to shake n' quake that city like it's never been shaken before.
That's my prayer !

Thanks brother, Blessings to you