Tuesday, May 12, 2020

ONE THOUSAND TEARS


I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord;
And He inclined to me and heard my cry.

He brought me up out of a horrible pit [of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay,
And He set my feet upon a rock, steadying my footsteps and establishing my path.

He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear [with great reverence]
And will trust confidently in the Lord.

Blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the man who makes the Lord his trust,
And does not regard the proud nor those who lapse into lies.

Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of your wonders,
They would be too many to count.

-----

I have not concealed Your righteousness within my heart;
I have proclaimed Your faithfulness and Your salvation.
I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great assembly.
11 
Do not withhold Your compassionand tender mercy from me, O Lord;
Your lovingkindness and Your truth will continually preserve me.
12 
For innumerable evils have encompassed me;
My sins have overtaken me, so that I am not able to see.
They are more numerous than the hairs of my head,
And my heart has failed me.
13 
Be pleased, O Lord, to save me;
Lord, make haste to help me.
14 
Let those be ashamed and humiliated together
Who seek my life to destroy it;
Let those be turned back [in defeat] and dishonored
Who delight in my hurt.
15 
Let those be appalled and desolate because of their shame
Who say to me, “Aha, aha [rejoicing in my misfortune]!”
16 
Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
Let those who love Your salvation say continually,
“The Lord be magnified!”
17 
Even though I am afflicted and needy,
Still the Lord takes thought and is mindful of me.
You are my help and my rescuer.
O my God, do not delay.



《■》《■》 《■》


Future of the Wicked- Weeping 
1,000 Tears 


China's state media calls for ONE THOUSAND more nuclear warheads to smash US dominance


The Global Times has called for Beijing to increase its nuclear warheads to one thousand because "China now has far fewer nuclear weapons than the US" 


Jahromi claimed that the Islamic Republic’s national cybersecurity wall, known as Digital Fortress or Dezhfa, has helped thwart 33 million cyber attacks against the country in 2019, according to Fars.



~●~

As Israel's religious leaders at the time missed the birth of Messiah Jesus in Bethlehem so too have so many missed the first rider on the white horse who conquered Afghanistan and then Iraq and (future tense) to conquer. (Iran?)


Why do so many Christian's assume the rider on this white horse is the antichrist?

For this reason many are missing the three other horses who are already out of the barn.


The Second Seal—War


When He (the Lamb) broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature call out, “Come.” 

And another, a fiery red horse [of bloodshed], came out; and its rider was empowered to take peace from the earth, so that men would slaughter one another; and a great sword [of war and violent death] was given to him.

The Third Seal—Famine


When He (the Lamb) broke open the third seal, I heard the third living creature call out, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse [of famine]; and the rider had in his hand a pair of scales (a balance).
And I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius (a day’s wages), and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”

The Fourth Seal—Death


When He (the Lamb) broke open the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature call out, “Come.” 

So I looked, and behold, an ashen (pale greenish gray) horse [like a corpse, representing death and pestilence]; and its rider’s name was Death; and Hades (the realm of the dead) was following with him. They were given authority and power over a fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword and with famine and with plague (pestilence, disease) and by the wild beasts of the earth.
"You’re the reason why we’re getting sick,” one of the suspects allegedly said, according to police.

¤¤¤

In the evil empire the blind and the brainwashed swallow lies whole.

The evil gatekeepers forbid the truth.
It's  the truth to call this the China Virus and to hold the Communist leader Xi responsible.
But in a dark and evil world lies are the only acceptable currency.


It's  much easier to blame the Jews .
That is Satan's directive.


The warning signs for Jews to flee America to Israel are  beginning to mount.


!



‘You’re my only son, I have nothing,’ fallen soldier’s father weeps



Ben-Ygal, a member of the elite Golani Brigade reconnaissance company, was struck in the head by a rock thrown at the troops during a raid in the village of Yabed, west of Jenin.



~~~


“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom (dominion, reign) of our God, and the authority of His Christ have come; for the accuser of our [believing] brothers and sisters has been thrown down [at last], he who accuses them and keeps bringing charges [of sinful behavior] against them before our God day and night.

 11 And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death. 

12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them [in the presence of God]. 

Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you in great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time [remaining]!”




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly Marcel, the FOUR HORSEMEN are Loosed upon the Earth.

Who will be able to endure all these things, and to Overcome and Stand before The SON of Man+, The SON+ of GOD. HE+ is loosing these Seals and ALL Power in Heaven and in Earth are Given to HIM+.

We are going to need HOLY SPIRIT Oil in our Lamps.
Flesh and blood cannot overcome. The Flesh profits NOTHING. It is The SPIRIT that gives Life and Power.

The nations of the world are being whipped and driven by satan and his minions. They know their time is VERY Short. The nations are falling over themselves trying to Defeat The CHRIST of GOD. They generate their own Destruction.

HE+ that sits in the Heavens shall LAUGH ! ADONAI shall have the nations in Derision. Then HE+ will speak to them in HIS+ Anger and will Terrify them in HIS+ Wrath.

We will Overcome by The Blood of The LAMB+ and the Word of our Testimony, and love not our lives unto Death.

The Earth is in UPHEAVAL. WAR, FAMINE, PESTILENCE, DEATH. EARTHQUAKES, VIOLENT STORMS, VOLCANOES, Men's hearts failing them for Fear and for looking at those things coming upon the Earth, for the Power of the Heavens shall be Shaken.

Endurance Time is HERE. Stand FIRM in your Faith and in Following and OBEYING JESUS CHRIST your LORD+. That is ALL that matters . Your Redemption draws Near.

Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amen !!!

The nations are mad, insane, crazy
All we have to do is look to reprobate USA wasting $8 trillion plus on failed useless wars in the Middle East and the nuts on the Left, Democrat racing with all their energy to destroy what is left to destroy in rotting Empire America.

ISRAEL is nuts to trust in America Babylon for anything and ignore God.

THEY'RE ALL CRAZY BECAUSE THEY TURNED AWAY FROM GOD AND THE TRUTH.

Psalm 9:17 is in play and every day it gets easier to see.
As you wrote;
More Oil for the darkness of night falling all over the earth.

The foolish virgins cry "We don't need Jesus (more oil) we have Trump and we're going to be raptured out before we get refined by the fires of persecution."

FOOLISH VIRGINS INDEED.

Thanks brother for sharing the truth in a world of lies and strong delusions.