Saturday, January 11, 2020

AGGRESSIVE & PLAGUES

Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,  “And you, son of man, will you judge, will you judge the city of bloodshed? 

Then make her recognize all her repulsive acts. 


gods of greed, bribes & corruption, repulsive 

Boeing's fired CEO got his $62 million payout confirmed the same day 2,800 people in the 737 Max supply chain were laid off



Billions in the death & destruction business and even failures and losers get their cut$ in godless, evil, corrupt America 

America the repulsive 

You shall say, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “A city that sheds blood in her midst, so that her time [of doom] will come, and makes idols to defile her, contrary to her interest!


 You have become guilty by the blood which you have shed, and you are defiled by the idols which you have made. 

Thus you have caused your day [of judgment and punishment] to approach and have arrived at [the completion of] your years; therefore, I have made you an object of scorn to the [pagan] nations and a thing to be mocked by all countries. 

Those who are near and those who are far from you will mock you, you [infamous one] of ill repute, full of turmoil.

---

 “Behold, therefore, I strike My hands [together] at your dishonest gain which you have acquired and at the bloodshed which is among you. 

14 Can your heart (courage) endure, or can your hands be strong in the days that I will deal with you? I the Lord have spoken, and will act. 15 I will scatter you among the nations and disperse you through the countries, and I will destroy your filthiness.

---

 As they gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into the furnace to blow fire on it in order to melt it, so I will gather you in My anger and in My wrath, and I will put you there and melt you. 21 I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of My wrath, and you will be melted in the midst of it. 

22 As silver is melted in the furnace, so will you be melted in the midst of it; and you will know [without any doubt] that I the Lord have poured out My wrath on you.


Ezekiel 22



!!!

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.




“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad and easy to travel is the path that leads the way to destruction and eternal loss, and there are many who enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow and difficult to travel is the path that leads the way to [everlasting] life, and there are few who find it.

Matthew 7:13-14



GOD AND THE AUSTRALIA FIRES



~~~

You can see

Where all of this is

headed ? That is IF you know God and His Word.

AGGRESSIVE 


Russian warship 'aggressively approached' US destroyer in Arabian Sea



A Russian warship "aggressively approached" a US Navy destroyer while it was operating in the North Arabian Sea Thursday, ignoring warnings from the US vessel and increasing the risk of a collision, the US Navy said Friday.

!

Watching closely all I see here in reprobate America is great arrogance, great division, no humility or fear of God. The fatal disease that kills all Empire's gone perverse & depraved.


A big, densely populated city with live animal markets where people and possibly infected pigs, bats or other mammals mingle.









Watching NORTH KOREA to see what evil they will unleash next ?

They have many manufactured plagues at their disposal along with chems.
That is what Kim Jong Un used to kill his brother without any reservation.


~~~

ISLAM - 


The only religion that blows up their own places of worship while fellow Muslims are praying to their strange god.


Death toll in Pakistan mosque bombing claimed by Islamic State rises to 15



An improvised explosive device ripped through the mosque during Friday evening prayers, killing 13 people and wounding more than 20, police said.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the bombing, which it said targeted an Afghan Taliban seminary cemetery.

~~~


Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and wonderful [a warning of terrifying and horrible events]: seven angels who had seven plagues (afflictions, calamities), which are the last, because with them the wrath of God is finished [that is, it is completely expressed and reaches its zenith].

Revelation 15:1


And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not be a partner in her sins and receive her plagues;


Revelation 18:4





THE ROAD 


Movie Trailer 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTAL CHAOS IS COVERING THE EARTH.

Human beings are being made to see just how frail they are The LORD+ is seeking to bring some to Repentance, as many as will choose to cry out to HIM+.

It is going to get very difficult in these days.
The Haughtiness and Pride of the human race is coming under Judgment. The Rod of Correction is being applied to the Adamic Race.

FLESH PROFITS NOTHING ! IT IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD THAT GIVES LIFE, JESUS SAID, " THE WORDS THAT I+ SPEAK UNTO YOU ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE.

Eternity is a LOOONG time ! The LORD GOD is seeking to humble and wake up the human race before they enter eternity Without HIM+.
The Lake of Fire is SERIOUS Business.

He who has ears to hear, LET HIM HEAR .

Bless you Marcel,
Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

Really had hard time signing in almost 2 hours. And more hacker troubles responding to your comment
They du.ped all kind of app data including Facebook that I don't have on my phone to overload and block upload of anything including google blog and my mail.
I guess they don't like the message ???
Thanks brother the darkness is here and it's the beast + google + facebook plus US IN EU.
Peace & blessing

Marcel Cousineau said...

Really had hard time signing in almost 2 hours. And more hacker troubles responding to your comment
They du.ped all kind of app data including Facebook that I don't have on my phone to overload and block upload of anything including google blog and my mail.
I guess they don't like the message ???
Thanks brother the darkness is here and it's the beast + google + facebook plus US IN EU.
Peace & blessing

Anonymous said...

What a battle you are having !!
They MUST really hate the Truth.
It seems like they are sabotaging your phone again.
Do they have people who do this full time ??
I guess they do.
May The LORD+ give you Strength to continue.
<(((>< + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

Thank God you don't have one of these Special Stasi Phones.
They open up at will apps I've shut off or never use so that so much data is clogging up and unable to open up blog or email.
I delete it but they keep dumping. Started with a visit from FACEBOOK to my blog. I guess they're Democrats and didn't like the Pelosi, Oba.a Biden and Hillary pics?

They zeroed in on my location with phone finder app that I had turned off.
Praise God, I guess the California rats went to lunch !!!!
Peace and thanks for your prayers & help brother.