Thursday, April 28, 2016

Understanding the Self Loathing Jew


From freedom to enslavement

Ben-Dror Yemeni

You need to read Ben-Dror's article above to understand this;


So Esau bore a grudge against Jacob because of the blessing with which his father had blessed him; and Esau said to himself, “The days of mourning for my father are near; then I will kill my brother Jacob.”
Genesis 27

So Esau saw that the daughters of Canaan displeased his father Isaac;
and Esau went to Ishmael, and married, besides the wives that he had, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, Abraham’s son, the sister of Nebaioth.
Genesis 28

It's been said that there is nothing new under the sun.
Esau sold his Godly birthright to satisfy his hungry belly.
He had to find a scapegoat for his sinful act and it was his own brother he targeted to kill and war against, much like the Jews of J Street and BDS.

Jews who are dead silent against Islam's evil acts across the globe and rail and protest against Israel are under the spell of the Prince of Darkness, also know as the dragon.

Today there are too many Jews whose hearts have turned so far away from God (like Esav) that they have become enemies of Israel and God. They have gone so far down the evil path that they stand with Islamic terrorists and support their genocidal agenda against Israel and fellow Jews.

The real threat to world peace is not Israel


When it comes to protesting inhumane Islamic state and the violent excesses of Islam they are no where to be found, but given an opportunity to attack and demonize Israel, they are there at the front of the foaming at the mouth, mad dog BDS protest's.

These hypocrites of the dark side want so much to be accepted by the perverts and demagogues of hell that they sell out their own families and people for less than Esau received.

If these godless, self loathing Jews knew the slightest thing about justice and honor they would be protesting against the real threat to humanity, Islam it's world wide hate and intolerance.
They would be protesting the ongoing five year internecine Muslim on Muslim genocide in Syria.
If these cowards had any morality they would be protesting loudly against the brainwashing of Muslim youth to sign up with IS to go and kill for a bloodthirsty theocratic religion built on hate and bloodshed.

No, these cowards and those they align with find it much easier to target Israel and the Jews.
So they purposefully ignore the evil under their nose and set their sights against God and His Israel, and they shall all incur His just wrath in their destruction.


These modern day Esau's have sold their souls to the dragon and his followers in his war against Israel, for worthless honor, worthless respect, and financial gain and temporary status from the reprobate world.

Revelation 12
And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
12 For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them.
Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”
And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman (Israel) who gave birth to the male child.
But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she *was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 
But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth.
So the dragon was enraged with the woman (Israel), and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
~~~
You've been brainwashed by the Universities that your parents wasted so much money on to give you and education. Instead, you received evil indoctrination from the Dragon and his followers.

Maybe your parents can ask for a refund ?

There is no middle ground any longer, you can't come out later and say it was a stupid mistake of stupid, naive youth. This is a serious life and death decision to align yourself with evil Islam against the holy One of Israel, plain and simple, dear godless, perverse self loathing Jew.
You side against Israel and you are on Team Dragon.
And your future with him is in the pit, where you will have eternity to protest against Israel while gnashing your teeth, realizing that your pride led you to make your biggest sin against God and his Israel.

8 comments:

Noodles said...

Well said my friend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Noodles, good to hear from you, hope all is well.

Something that needed to be said.
Ben-Dror's article at YNET is excellent,

I hope the message gets out and many Jews who are helping the enemy turn back to sanity and seek the LORD and stand with Israel all the way.

doublenickel said...

Wow, Marcel. This is your best rant yet. I think I'll send it to my dad. Back in 1967 he said, "If this nation (the US) ever turns its back on Israel, our days are numbered." I can still hear those words today. I was 17 at the time, and they're still ringing in my ears. Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

Ben's article got me inspired.

I still hold to the premise that the U.S. led drive to carve up Israel for their bogus peace agenda was the pivotal betrayal of Israel.

USA- GUILE

The last thing the Arabs need is another (Palestinian) country.

Noodles said...

Yeah Marcel,

You left your last blog quite without warning, and it's taken me all this time to track you back down...happened quite by accident, but thankfully the Lord led me back to you.
You're one of the few voices of sanity out there, and I try to check you out daily.

PS - I'm still in J'lem (right by the Shuk)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again.

J.L. who lived there for 15 years has a sane website out of Taipei, Omegashock.com

Did you see the pic I put up last week 'Arron with Mehane Yehuda in background ?

I do miss my most favorite city in the whole world.
Amazing how the West is so determined to divide it in two.

They are in for a great big surprise, pushing their evil agenda that will turn on themselves.

'You left your last blog quite without warning'

Yes, it was abrupt. I changed my password and it worked 1 time.
After that I was never able to sign on again.

Right now I can't comment here on my own blog using my account, I have to comment "anon."

Google blogs are free, but in the end do we really 'own' anything including our personal data in this age of Orwellian big brother watching over us ?
No!
I'm surprised they've kept it up.
I have a link to it on the right.

Noodles said...

Oh yeah...I DID see that pic of Mahane Yehuda...jolly good!!



Anonymous said...

Tried once again to comment using my google account and they've 'bugged' it for me. No can do.
I've had a number of other grenades and roadblocks but I'm still pressing on.

With the subject matter I deal with,
(search - God has decreed climate change on motherless earth)
no doubt I'm not on their favorites list, that goes for Muslims, Christian's Hindu's, anti-God Jews, godless leftists and most everyone else.

Will keep on keeping on until the door is shut.

I've gotten more visits here in 6 months than I did in 8 years at my other blog.