Thursday, December 17, 2015

Nice Hat

Hillary doesn't need horns


Wednesday at a campaign event in Omaha, NE, Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton joked, “I don’t have horns.” ..............

but I do have a nice hat !
Have Broom, Will Travel
I, Hillary was instrumental in turning the once stable, prosperous nation of Libya into a hell hole, a seat of Islamic terrorism, I helped to cause the massive refugee Islamic migration's into Europe and America with my Libya/Obama policy, and I promise to do the same to America if you elect me.
_____________________________
All because of the many harlotries of the harlot,
The charming one, the mistress of sorceries, Who sells nations by her harlotries
And families by her sorceries.
“Behold, I am against you,” declares the Lord of hosts; “
And I will lift up your skirts over your face,
And show to the nations your nakedness And to the kingdoms your disgrace.
“I will throw filth on you And make you vile, And set you up as a spectacle.
Nahum 3

No comments: