Monday, December 17, 2018

MOSAB ON THE PALESTINIAN CONDITION

 
SON OF HAMAS, MOSAB

 

Just trying to save lives: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’


He’d converted to Christianity in 2004 — baptized in the Med at a Tel Aviv beach by a young Californian woman — *though he says that phase of his life only lasted a few weeks. Still, “the teachings of Jesus certainly changed my life,” he says.

Tonight he also tells a “joke” concerning two workers atop scaffolding on a building site — one an Israeli and the other a Palestinian. Opening his lunch, the Israeli snorts bitterly, “Shawarma, again! If it’s shawarma again tomorrow, I’m going to jump to my death.” The Palestinian opens his lunch, and complains, “Falafel, again. If it’s falafel again tomorrow, I’m going to jump.” The next day comes, the Israeli does indeed find shawarma in his lunchbox again, and does jump to his death. The Palestinian, likewise, finds falafel in his lunchbox, and jumps to his death.

At the Israeli man’s funeral, his grieving wife tells everyone, “I don’t understand it. If he didn’t want shawarma, all he had to do was tell me. I’d have made him something else.” At the Palestinian man’s funeral, his grieving wife tells everyone, “I don’t understand it. He made his own lunch.”

And that, Mosab concludes, is the Palestinian condition.


* PLEASE pray for Mosab 
~~~



Palestinians: Shooting a Pregnant Woman and Lying


According to the logic of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas's Ministry of Information, Israeli soldiers searching for terrorists is an "act of terrorism," but not the shooting of a pregnant woman and six other Israeli civilians standing at a bus stop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO SAD about Mosab.
What kind of game ?
Am I understanding this rightly ?
Is he still a follower of JESUS ?
Or is he not ?
What lasted a few weeks ?
The young woman or following JESUS ?

He seems rather [popular and well financed.
Maybe I'm not seeing something.

Samson7able

Marcel Cousineau said...

Looks to me that he came to polluted America Babylon and was seduced by the new age.
Not sure what happened with him and the California Christians and church he was with but nothing surprises me any more.
I fell so many times after accepting Jesus, and He rescued me. He didn't throw me in the trash as so many (Rome, proud Christians, Rick Wiles cult, Islam, Orthodox Christianity) think God has done to Israel.

That is why I asked prayers for Mosab, much braver than 88 % of Christians who hide and keep silent in the face of evil.
I do not think God is finished with him yet !!!!

I went to a 'whole foods' once and it was was over my price range.

Anonymous said...

Amen. I see what you are saying Marcel.
As a young Christian "Fumble & Stumble" was my middle name. Sorry to say that.
May GOD help him to stay in the Strait and narrow Way.

Samson7able

Marcel Cousineau said...

I was fumble, mumble, stumble and bumble for so long. It helps me to remember our merciful merciful, merciful Jesus who bears with us with longsuffering love.
I thank God He finally got my attention before it was too late.
Here is a good story if you haven't already heard it.

11 year old girl gets a big miracle

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2018/12/18/miracle-texas-girls-inoperable-brain-cancer-disappears/2346822002/