Friday, December 21, 2018

2019 And An Evil Heart Of Unbelief



Scary Christmas and a Shaky New Year !


As this wicked, godless earth crosses into 2019 let us remind ourselves that the baby Jesus that was once the focus of Christmas is not a baby. As with all of us that has long, long past.

He is going to be a terror to most, not the sweet little baby jesus so many sleepy Christians and comatose religious people are distracted by.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, so please have a 'both eyes wide open, fear the Lord' SCARY Christmas for what is surely coming upon this earth from His hand.

If you have fallen for the early rapture lie you are in danger of having an evil heart of unbelief when things do not go YOUR way.
Repent early, repent often and learn the prayer of Habakkuk and the message of Job.

It's going to be a shaky new year for all.

If you been distracted by the clever schemes of Satan like 'climate change' or  a non existent 'baby jesus' and have forgotten who Jesus Christ really is, read about His many, many horrific judgments on the wicked of this earth coming to pass in our day in the Book of Revelation.

Six Bowls of Wrath


His first visit to this earth was to save the lost sinners who turned to Him for salvation.
Now that mankind as a whole has rejected Him, His second visit is as Judge and Executioner of judgments upon this evil loving world.

He is going to bring terror to the hearts of the wicked.

~



For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

Now Moses was faithful in [the administration of] all God’s house, [but only] as a ministering servant, [his ministry serving] as a testimony of the things which were to be spoken afterward [the revelation to come in Christ];
but Christ is faithful as a Son over His [Father’s] house. And we are His house if we hold fast our confidence and sense of triumph in our hope [in Christ].

Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,

The rock God split where the water flowed
Meribah in Saudi Arabia
“Today if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as [your fathers did] in the rebellion [of Israel at Meribah],
On the day of testing in the wilderness,

Where your fathers tried Me by testing [My forbearance and tolerance],
And saw My works for forty years
[And found I stood their test].

“Therefore I was angered with this generation,

And I said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they did not know My ways [nor become progressively better and more intimately acquainted with them]’;


So I swore [an oath] in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest [the promised land].’”


The Peril of Unbelief

12 Take care, brothers and sisters, that there not be in any one of you a wicked, unbelieving heart [which refuses to trust and rely on the Lord, a heart] that turns away from the living God. 

13 But continually encourage one another every day, as long as it is called “Today” [and there is an opportunity], so that none of you will be hardened [into settled rebellion] by the deceitfulness of sin [its cleverness, delusive glamour, and sophistication].
14 For we [believers] have become partakers of Christ [sharing in all that the Messiah has for us], if only we hold firm our newborn confidence [which originally led us to Him] until the end, while it is said,

“Today [while there is still opportunity] if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your heart, as when they provoked Me [in the rebellion in the desert at Meribah].”

For who were they who heard and yet provoked Him [with rebellious acts]? Was it not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses?

17 And with whom was He angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose dead bodies were scattered in the desert?
And to whom did He swear [an oath] that they would not enter His rest, but to those who disobeyed [those who would not listen to His word]?
So we see that they were not able to enter [into His rest—the promised land] because of unbelief and an unwillingness to trust in God.


HEBREWS 3: 4-19


~~~

 
STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE LED THEM TO AN EARLY, HORRIFIC DEATH

 

ISIS ISLAM Blamed for Murder of Scandinavian Women on Camera in Morocco



When the bodies of 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen of Denmark and 28-year-old Maren Ueland from Norway were found at a camping area in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco on Monday, authorities first considered it a random act of sick violence that was likely sexually motivated. One of the women was found inside the pair’s brightly colored tent.

The other, who had been beheaded, was found a short distance away.
Both had been mutilated.
Investigators say they were both sexually assaulted.

~

This is what Islam is about, what Islam does to infidels.
The evil, perverted, godless, reprobate, globalist, Satanist governments of Europe and the West have brainwashed and lied to their citizens about Islam.
If the corrupt EU had told the truth about Islam these two girls would not have gone alone backpacking to a Muslim country.

"They should have listened to the WARNINGS of the mother, but chose to be stupid-stubborn careless, reckless, foolish and now they are dead after a most gruesome death."

~~~



 

Strange Weather Compilation Part 2 - December 2018 End Times Signs


Don't believe the blind leaders of the blind, this is God's judgments on His wicked and rebellious creation, it's only going to get worse, much, much worse. 



~~~ 




Dream: Antisemitism and violence will rapidly increase in America – Mena Lee Grebin




Thursday, December 20, 2018

I will share a dream I had a few nights ago and the interpretation that the Lord gave me…
I was in a large synagogue. There were many people there, of all ages, and we were all busy packing. I remember seeing a large blue tarp that was neatly spread out on the floor up against a wall. On it were neatly place Jewish artifacts; several large blue and brass menorahs, books, and Torah scrolls among many other things.
I thought to myself that I needed to add to it a stack of bibles that I saw in a corner.
There was light chatter and everyone seemed to be moving at an even pace. At one point I stopped to observe all that was taking place in front of me. I was instantly filled with deep emotion: I was leaving the country. We were all leaving because it was no longer safe to stay….we all had to move to Israel.
As the reality sunk in, I felt a combination of excitement and sorrow.
My dream ended.
Before I reveal what the Lord said to me, I want to share a second dream that I had two days after the first…
In my second dream, I found myself in a chaotic scene. Someone was confronting me, and as I turned to walk away, the person shouted, “I know you’re one of them….but how?”
I quickly turned around, and with my hands cuffing each end of the collar of my shirt, I violently ripped my shirt open to reveal the two necklaces that laid hidden across my chest (I wear two gold chains; one that has a cross mounted inside of a Star of David, and the other is the name Yeshua written in Hebrew). I shouted back, “YES, I AM ONE OF THEM!”
I could see that the person was slightly confused by the color of my skin, but I also sensed grave danger approaching if I revealed how I had Jewish roots.
My second dream ended.
As I emerged out of the first dream, I felt all the emotions of joy and sorrow. I laid in bed contemplating all that I had dreamt.
At first I thought it was an odd dream and almost dismissed it immediately.
“Lord, you’ve given me my assignments for this next season, and I know it doesn’t include me moving to Israel…and I have no desire to go there.”
But the Lord began to speak just as those words crossed my spirit.
“Tell my children that antisemitism and violence will rapidly increase in America. It will intensify to the point where many will have to flee for safety. This must come to pass, this WILL come to pass, for it is written.”
Thus says the Lord God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” – Ezekiel 11:17
What many Christians don’t realize is that Israel becoming a nation in 1948 was not the total “fulfillment” of the scriptures; it was only the beginning.
Also, we must remember that the scriptures tell us that ALL nations will turn against Israel; this will include the United States.
And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all people; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. – Zechariah 12:3
As with all things, take this to prayer for the Holy Spirit to reveal and confirm.
Shalom
Mena Lee Grebin
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

~~~



Witchcraft moves to the mainstream in America as Christianity declines - and has Trump in its sights



Witchcraft is thriving in the US, with an estimated 1.5 million Americans now identifying as witches - more than the total number of Presbyterians. As Christianity declines across the country, paganism has swung to the mainstream, with witchcraft paraphernalia for sale on every high street and practises normalised across popular culture. In the past two years, it has also become darkly politicised.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two young women, murdered, raped, and beheaded.

Here is the picture of Cursed and Damned islam, and has been for 1,400 years.

These butchers were doing exactly what demon possessed,Satanic prophet mohammad commanded them to do.

The western nations are protecting and promoting this FILTH.
Islam is totally EVIL and Demonic. No one could do these things to any human being unless satanically and demonically inspired.

Do not listen to ANYONE who talks about peaceful islam. There is NO peaceful islam..
Islam is a form of satanism, and will be destroyed by The Eternal GOD, YHWH ELOHIM of Armies, The Holy One of Israel.

Samson7able




Marcel Cousineau said...

It's not hard to understand why the reprobate anti-Christ western governments would lie to their citizens about the true nature of evillage Islam but the reality that most Christians and their dead Churches are Afraid to even say that Mohammed was a false prophet speaks to the condition of Christians today.
We have the truth and hide while Muslims have the big lie and are very bold.
No wonder judgment and not rapture is coming to the Laodecian apostate dead church here in America Babylon.
Thank for your comment brother.