Monday, October 30, 2017

Planet Earth Entering Period of Deep Darkness

Signs are everywhere of God's ever spreading and growing judgments on rebel planet earth.
It's global sin and NOT climate change as the blind leaders of the blind tell you.

Just tell them you are a queer
democrat and you get a pass
You can be sure an evil, pervert Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey will get a pass for attempting to rape a 14 year old *boy because he has come out as a protected class, the deviant homosexual.

*Homosexuals love fresh meat

That fact will exonerate him from any criminal charges because the wicked and abominable are protected by this utterly dark and evil American & world system.

If you are hearing and watching what is going on instead of the fake US media news, it is evident that the world is now suffering a nervous breakdown.
With growing threats of nuclear war, plagues, EMP attacks which will bring those nations which rejected the light great unimaginable darkness.



Woe is me! For I am
Like the fruit pickers, like the grape gatherers.
There is not a cluster of grapes to eat,
Or a first-ripe fig which crave.

2 The godly person has perished from the land,
And there is no upright person among men.
All of them lie in wait for bloodshed;


Each of them hunts the other with a net.
3 Concerning evil, both hands do it well.
The prince asks, also the judge, for a bribe,
And a great man speaks the desire of his soul;
So they weave it together.


4 The best of them is like a briar,
The most upright like a thorn hedge.
The day when you post your watchmen,
Your punishment will come.
Then their confusion will occur.
5 Do not trust in a neighbor;
Do not have confidence in a friend.
From her who lies in your bosom
Guard your lips.

6 For son treats father contemptuously,
Daughter rises up against her mother,
Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
A man’s enemies are the men of his own household.

God Is the Source of Salvation and Light

7 But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation.
My God will hear me.

8 Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy.
Though I fall I will rise;
Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me.
9 I will bear the indignation of the Lord
Because I have sinned against Him,
Until He pleads my case and executes justice for me.
He will bring me out to the light,
And I will see His righteousness.
10 Then my enemy will see,
And shame will cover her who said to me,
“Where is the Lord your God?”
My eyes will look on her;
At that time she will be trampled down
Like mire of the streets.




~~~


Apocalyptic photos show sea of hail swamping cars in Argentina


Hailstorm dumps almost five feet of hailstones in minutes



~~~

Alex Gregg




There were over 176,000 lightning strikes overnight - with more expected on Monday.

Queensland's bureau of Meteorology has warned of more "severe thunderstorms", "damaging winds and large hailstones".


~~~






Scientists are now working round the clock to predict the next outbreak and prevent it becoming a global epidemic and putting millions of life at risk.



~~~




6 comments:

joanne said...

Hi Marcel,
Call me crazy, but when I read your post on “Hamburg Under Water After Storms Batter (Better?) Europe,” I could not help but notice how this storm arrived shortly after meetings held bet German President Steinmeier and the powers that rule.

"In his speech, the German president said the RECONCILIATION between Protestants and Catholics could be used as a model for coexistence in Europe as Germany marks the 500th year anniversary since Martin Luther triggered the Protestant Reformation with his "95 Theses."

A lifelong Protestant, Steinmeier is scheduled to meet with the leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis, on Monday (according to the date of this article, that would have been 10/16/17), in which he is expected to discuss Europe's challenges, including the ongoing migration crisis, FAR-RIGHT SENTIMENT and growing disillusionment with the European project.

11/04/17 marks the 500th Anniversary, and wonder what Rome’s winning formula might be in order for everyone to get along?
seeing this…

Revelation 17 (KJV)

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

*****2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.*****

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 ***And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her,*** I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.


Marcel Cousineau said...

I call you sharp and alert !

Thanks for pointing that out.

For sharing this with all of us you win first prize of an early viewing of what I'm blogging on tomorrow.

I believe you are going to love it !!!!

Hat tip of Linda S.

Pope Francis Plan to Take Over the World (2018)
https://youtu.be/Cklq8UQS7TI

This 2nd 1 is from me, another early preview of whats up at RPD for tomorrow.


Taylor Swift plays "LUCIFER" in new Music Video
https://youtu.be/-9kLJ4mqEfs


Thanks again for commenting.

joanne said...

"I believe you are going to love it !!!! "
...sitting on the edge of my seat counting the hours! Can't wait! Thank you both, Linda and Marcel!

(Also, if that were't enough, a sister in Christ and I had a bible study last Wed on Micah 7:5-10. Was and still blown away on how we can only trust in God's Salvation through Jesus Christ alone. The Scripture is hanging on my fridge door as a constant reminder. I love when God does these things! No coincidences!) Praise God!

Marcel Cousineau said...

Always amazing how the Lord sends the message out to His sheep.
I was led to Micah 7 the day before and being slow it took me a day to post it.

Amen- No Coincidences !

joanne said...

It would help if I backed up what was posted, right? Sorry...here is the link.

http://www.dw.com/en/in-rome-germanys-president-urges-reconciliation-across-europe/a-40869035

Marcel Cousineau said...

I sure is coming together, this marriage of fake unity where Jesus is uninvited and all the apostate are.
Thanks for the link Joanne.


In Rome, Germany's president urges reconciliation across Europe