Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Why Does Everyone Ignore Obama's Miserable Failure in Libya ?

‘Too late to stop’: Egypt and Turkey ramp up Libya war preparations



Egypt and Turkey edged closer to the possibility of armed conflict this week over Libya, with both sides preparing for an impending battle over a key city.



Sorry bro. I gots to kill you to advance
our CHAOS agenda in the Middle East 

19 years of waste, failure, disaster, misery, death,
in Afghanistan, 17 in Iraq, 4 in Syria, and then there is
Obama's miserable failure in Libya that everyone ignores.

The American people are
stupid and wicked and
this is why they love me.

We are birds of the same dark feathers!

Erdogan condemns Egypt's actions in Libya as ‘illegal’




Erdogan told reporters today that Turkey "will not allow our Libyan brothers to stand alone” in their fight against the eastern-based Libyan National Army of Khalifa Hifter. The renegade commander is supported by Egypt, as well as the United Arab Emirates and Russia. The rival, UN-backed Government of National Accord counts Turkey among its patrons

~~~


The REPROBATE US Media and everyone else including the incompetent, do nothing Republicans give Obama. Hillary, Biden and their corrupt, lawless regime a pass for the catastrophic disaster that they created by removing Lybian dictator Muhamar Qaddafi.

The latest US NATO Foreign Adventure Failure is still ongoing with the Obama created failed Islamic hell hole  country of Libya.

Also high crimes and felonies Obama was never arrested and charged with smuggling weapons from Benghazi, Libya to his Muslim terrorists, Islamic State, in Syria to overthrow Syria's Assad.

The reason Obama/Joe Biden/Hillary got a pass from the media and the worthless Republicans is because they are all rotten, corrupt, evil, to the core.



~☆~


President Bush and America's enduring legacy of failure from the invasion of Iraq


Iran’s maximum pressure on Iraq to remove US forces


The main message of the Shamkhani meeting was Iran-Iraq cooperation. 


~~~


A Psalm of David.


144 Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my great strength,
Who trains my hands for war
And my fingers for battle;

My [steadfast] lovingkindness and my fortress,
My high tower and my rescuer,
My shield and He in whom I take refuge,
Who subdues my people under me.

Lord, what is man that You take notice of him?
Or the son of man that You think of him?

Man is like a mere breath;
His days are like a shadow that passes away.

Bow Your heavens, O Lord, and come down;
Touch the mountains, and they will smoke.

Flash lightning and scatter my enemies;
Send out Your arrows and confuse and embarrass and frustrate them.

Stretch out Your hand from above;
Set me free and rescue me from great waters,
Out of the hands of [hostile] foreigners [who surround us]

Whose mouths speak deceit [without restraint],
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

I will sing a new song to You, O God;
Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,
10 
Who gives salvation to kings,
Who sets David His servant free from the evil sword.
11 
Set me free and rescue me from the hand of [hostile] foreigners,
Whose mouth speaks deceit [without restraint],
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ERDOGAN ACCUSING EGYPT OF BEING illegal ???
What a JOKE ! He is the most Illegal dictator around.


It looks Bad with China and the U.S. Babylon rattling sabers at each other in the South China Sea.
War there would help everyone forget about Masking and Distanceing and poisonous vaccines.
Radiation poisoning is harder to fight than a virus.

The Insanity increases Daily in this evil land.
Nothing surprises anymore.
Amazing how many Governor and Mayor dictators there are !!

Bless you brother.
Samson7able +++

Marcel Cousineau said...

Think about it.
Erdogan Turkey is a member PARTNER with NATO and Egypt is not ... and it is evil empire America Babylon who supplies weapons to both as well as to Israrls surrounding enemies.
The nations are mad and God will judge the evil empire shortly.

The Handwriting is on the Wall ! for all to see.
Thanks brother blessings and peace.