Wednesday, July 1, 2020

GREAT AGAIN ?


As the whole world can clearly see, America's days of greatness are over.

 God is not mocked and His word is certain.

Psalm 9:17




We are now seeing the sure descent of America down to hell and as the Jewish prophet Daniel wrote, the wicked will not understand.

Ubiquitous darkness now covers the cursed land which rejected the light and truth and now drowns in lies and self destruction.


☆☆☆


The black on black slaughter by gangs in America's major cities that are run by Democrats, the bloodshed that has been going on in war zone Chicago for decades where children die daily is always swept under their filthy rug by the wicked politicians and their media.

That makes it clear tha NO BLACK LIVES MATTER, to them, only their evil revolution and placing weak sinful folks on guilt trips.






Tuesday, June 9, 2020



NO POLICE


The lawless forces of revolution and darkness in America are not wasting any time in neutering and crippling law and order in America.


◇◇◇

O God, You are my God; with deepest longing I will seek You;
My soul [my life, my very self] thirsts for You, my flesh longs and sighs for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

So I have gazed upon You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.

So will I bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.

My soul [my life, my very self] is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises [to You] with joyful lips.

When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate and thoughtfully focus on You in the night watches,

For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings [where I am always protected] I sing for joy.

My soul [my life, my very self] clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.

But those who seek my life to destroy it
Will [be destroyed and] go into the depths of the earth [into the underworld].
10 
They will be given over to the power of the sword;
They will be a prey for foxes.
11 
But the king will rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him [honoring the true God, acknowledging His authority and majesty] will glory,

For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN MARCEL,
Truly GOD is NOT mocked !
The Arrogant, Proud, and Haughty self worshiping nation is now going into the dust.

Cry now oh wicked nation, like the innocent infants cry, which YOU have murdered, but your cries will not be heard, as YOU are now Torn in Pieces.

As you have poured violence and destruction on others, so now it is poured upon YOU. As you have done to others, so now it is done unto you.

For the Faithful Remnant, Disciples of YESHUA / JESUS, Hide yourselves under the Shadow of HIS+ Wing, and be Clothed with The Blessed HOLY SPIRIT.

The LORD GOD has some surprises for the Haters of Truth, Their Evil Devices shall come down on their own heads.

Bless you Marcel,
Samson7able + + +

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amen, the evil left are driven by God to self destruction as we see with their growing insanity, defunding police, weakening America that brings our enemies to destroy US.

About ready to unplug from it all, for a hiatus away from spy,hack android phone, my hacked email and this Blog tampered with, interfered with, fake visits, blocking, shadow banned by eil GOOGLE daily.

No hack magnet android phone, no internet, no email sounding better by the day !!!!

Anonymous said...

Marcel,
I can readily understand your being ready
to UNPLUG from the Whole Filthy, Lying MESS.

May The LORD+ Grant you Guidance.
This EVIL nation has LOST ITS MIND COMPLETELY !
It is under the control of Demons.
May THE LORD GOD Strike the workers of Evil.
May HE+ hide HIS+ Little Ones.
<(((>< +++

Marcel Cousineau said...

Yes, unplug as the Titanic now sinks below the water line.
No one helped me here but you, I thank you so much for being the only one, but that's how it always is, isn't it !!!

Wondering when the earth will open up and swallow Google headquarters in reprobate, cursed California whole ?

Will the Christians who went to the polluted political well of Trump for hope realize that the Sewer, Washington swamp was never never drained of one corrupt turd and they were duped as they have always been going to the unclean unholy well where there is no living water ?

NO SALT DEAD CHURCH IN AMERICA

The salt has lost its flavor and is cast out and trodden under foot by the wicked....and now the trampling begins.