Friday, April 5, 2019

Why Are 18 Crazed, Power Hungry, Reprobate Narcissists Vying to Become President of The USA?

God sends the bee's and it is beautiful, wonderful in my sight,
not so for the blinded by evil pride atheist

WHAT A TESTIMONY DAVID LEFT FOR US !

King David Gave Praise to God for Everything

...from shepherd boy to King of Israel as he neared the end of his appointed work on earth


“He sent from on high, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters.
18
“He delivered me from my strong enemy,
From those who hated me, for they were too strong for me.
19
“They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the Lord was my support.
20
“He also brought me forth into a broad place;
He rescued me, because He delighted in me.
21
“The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness;
According to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me.
22
“For I have kept the ways of the Lord,
And have not acted wickedly against my God.
23
“For all His ordinances were before me,
And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them.
24
“I was also blameless toward Him,
And I kept myself from my iniquity.
25
“Therefore the Lord has recompensed me according to my righteousness,
According to my cleanness before His eyes.
26
“With the kind You show Yourself kind,
With the blameless You show Yourself blameless;
27
With the pure You show Yourself pure,
And with the perverted You show Yourself astute.
28
“And You save an afflicted people;
But Your eyes are on the haughty whom You abase.
29
“For You are my lamp, O Lord;
And the Lord illumines my darkness.
30
“For by You I can run upon a troop;
By my God I can leap over a wall.
31
“As for God, His way is blameless;
The word of the Lord is tested;
He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
32
“For who is God, besides the Lord?
And who is a rock, besides our God?
33
“God is my strong fortress;
And He sets the blameless in His way.
34
“He makes my feet like hinds’ feet,
And sets me on my high places.
35
“He trains my hands for battle,
So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
36
“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation,
And Your help makes me great.
37
“You enlarge my steps under me,
And my feet have not slipped.

2 Samuel 22:17-37


~~~

Some doctors are evil, deadly, dangerous

killer, evil faces hiding behind smiles deceiving the naive to death
she still has a medical license
 

Doctor who lost job over anti-Semitic tweets removed from second program



Dr. Lara Kollab,

Among the posts that got the most attention was a tweet from 2012, when she was a medical student, which said: “hahha ewww.. [I’ll] purposely give all the yahood [Jews] the wrong meds….”



~~~

Lawless & Unaccountable

I, ME, ME, I, I, ME, ME, I
White House
House of Narcissist's

18 crazed, narcissist, lying, power hungry, reprobates vying to become President of the USA


The 18 reprobates witnessed how the narcissist and criminal Obama/Hillary regime got away with so many crimes and assume they can follow in the evil footsteps of a nobody who rose to ruin America from the demon infested White House, and are purpose driven to finish the destruction he began.
The wicked voters of America get the evil leaders they deserve !

The crop of godless reprobates running for high office
Another sign that America is at the end of the road

 

  ~~~



Helping the dire needs of  humanity  is most excellent   IF  HELP IS GIVEN with an OPEN testimony for The LORD JESUS CHRIST   at the same time.  

~~~

 

26,000 Lightning Strikes (216 per minute) ELECTRIFY Gulf Sky!



~~~

Venezuelan deputy minister says more Russian troops could arrive


MOSCOW, April 4 (Reuters) - Venezuela's deputy foreign minister Ivan Gil said on Thursday he does not rule out that more Russian military personnel may arrive in Venezuela under agreements already concluded with Russia, Interfax news agency reported.

No comments: