Monday, April 1, 2019

Sword, Famine and Pestilence


I cared for you in the wilderness,
In the land of drought.
As they had their pasture, they became satisfied,
And being satisfied, their heart became proud;
Therefore they forgot Me.


Hosea 13:4-6


~

Exclusive: More than 1 million acres of U.S. pasture cropland ravaged by floods


“There’s thousands of acres that won’t be able to be planted,” 

At least 1 million acres (405,000 hectares) of U.S. farmland were flooded after the “bomb cyclone” storm left wide swaths of nine major grain producing states under water this month
Farms from the Dakotas to Missouri and beyond have been under water for a week or more, possibly impeding planting and damaging soil. 


The floods, which came just weeks before planting season starts in the Midwest, will likely reduce corn, wheat and soy production this year.


~~~


...Now He will remember their iniquity and call their sins to account.”  So the Lord said to me, “Do not pray for the welfare of this people. 

When they fast, I am not going to listen to their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I am not going to accept them. Rather I am going to make an end of them by the sword, famine and pestilence.”


...Why have You stricken us so that we are beyond healing?
We waited for peace, but nothing good came;
And for a time of healing, but behold, terror!

We know our wickedness, O Lord,
 

Jeremiah 14





Fire - Floods - Food Chain | Weather on the RAMPAGE!


Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste,
Distorts its surface
And scatters abroad its inhabitants.
....The earth mourns and fades away,
The world languishes and fades away;
The haughty people of the earth languish.
The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws,
Changed the ordinance,
Broken the everlasting covenant.
Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate.
Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men are left.
 

Isaiah 24

 ~~~




So I will be like a lion to them;
Like a leopard I will lie in wait by the wayside.

I will encounter them like a bear robbed of her cubs,
And I will tear open their chests;
There I will also devour them like a lioness,
As a wild beast would tear them.
 

Hosea 13:7-8

~!~

Praise the name of Jesus ALWAYS AND IN EVERYTHING. 

Those who put their trust in Him are not torn to pieces and are safe in the midst of the storm !!!

Watch the video  and hear her words

All the more incredible was that a single, tiny area still stands on the foundation long after the tornado ravaged the rest of the house -- Earnestine’s closet, used as her prayer space for many years, her family told AL.com.


~~~



America R.I.P! 3-31-19


~~~

Doomed last days confederation against Israel meets in Tunisia

Led by Saudis, Arab leaders unite against Trump’s recognition of Golan Heights


Representatives from the 22-member league of followers of the false prophet — minus Syria — aim to jointly condemn US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Israeli control over the Golan Heights.


~~~







Islamophobic,  fast fingers, Joe Biden Calls Muhammad "Appalling and Immoral"



~~~

Nepal hit by deadly thunderstorm


The freak storm destroyed houses, overturned vehicles, uprooted trees and brought down power lines in Bara and Parsa districts, officials said.

Thunderstorms are common during the Nepalese spring, correspondents say, but are rarely violent enough to cause many casualties.


~~~

2 Jordanian men crushed to death in Eilat by tree uprooted by wind


Two young men were killed Saturday in the southern city of Eilat after a palm tree uprooted by strong winds crushed them, as heavy rains and stormy weather hit Israel over the weekend.


~


Left. From my desk window after the storm, right, after trimming some large, heavy, deadly branches.
not a scratch !!!

Everyone has a testimony of God's faithfulness in time of trouble & storms, or we should.


The winds came from the west, if they had come from  the east it would have been a different story.
High winds knocked the top of a big oak tree directly over the tin can I live in.
I was busy on my lap top as the sun was setting one evening a few years ago and noticed the tree top branch sliding down my back window, not a scratch !!! 
I cleared the branches I could reach and left the remaining big branches as a reminder to always give thanks to the Lord Jesus. 
Many months later the Lord sent Hurricane Irma which knocked off the top of a big oak tree with hurricane winds from the east about 200 feet from my home.
If He had not taken care of the first Oak tree top earlier, I would have had big, big trouble to deal with right over my head when Irma came around.
Jesus knows what is ahead, what we will have to deal with and He prepares the way, His way.
All we need to do is stay close to him and most of all trust in Him...
because without faith it is impossible to please the Lord.

P.S.
I've had NO Insurance on
this place since 2003.
God is the best insurance !
No deductibles, no rip off con job crooks, always faithful and free!


Another 'I shall not fear' testimony.


I was scraping fungus type growth off my mulberry tree when a light rain began to fall. A bolt of lightening hit just a couple of feet from me with a loud boom, and sparks flying. It got my attention.
I was amazed at how easily we can become horizontal.

The mirace here for me was that it hit the low brush on the ground too close to me, and not the much higher tree I was in.
That is something I shall never forget.
 God is in control and He holds our life in His hands every minute of the day.
Remember to give Him thanks and praise always.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 


But as for me, I will hope continually,
And will praise You yet more and more.
My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And of Your salvation all day long;
For I do not know the sum of them.
I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord God;
I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.

O God, You have taught me from my youth,
And I still declare Your wondrous deeds.

And even when I am old and gray, O God, do not forsake me,
Until I declare Your strength to this generation,
Your power to all who are to come.

For Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the heavens,
You who have done great things;
O God, who is like You?

You who have shown me many troubles and distresses
Will revive me again,
And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

No comments: