Saturday, April 27, 2019

Dumb Dogs





The Media Won’t Tell You This! (2019 EVENTS) 


~~~
His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

Isaiah 56:10-11






Upset Woman Rebukes Christian Open Air Preacher!



I can't help but notice the shallow, fake love so many Christians display on the internet.
I don't find that here on my blog as the vast majority who read this blog are either dead, silent, or hiding under their beds in fear.

On YouTube where I comment and sometimes see a live response, the over riding cry is about fake love, along with some wonderful comments, the rest are 'confusion and lies' trolls who speak for the dragon.

A love that does not warn the wicked is a phony love and that is what I am seeing from the majority of the effeminate Church that has been silenced by the devil and his minions, especially the Jezebels who rage in judgement,  silencing the truth and turning men into women, fables and lies.

I had one person tell me I was not suppose to warn the wicked of God's judgments and 'just love them'. I responded to that Jezebel spirit by telling it ;

'You wouldn't know what to do with Ezekiel 33 if it fell on your head'.

The fake love crowd make sure that sinners remain comforted in their sins, loved, on their way to hell.

Another lady lashed out and judged a believer (not the wicked, the fake love crowd only judge the saints, never the wicked) and I responded that when the Two Witnesses unload their hard and unloving message, how  will she JUDGE them.
 No response from the judgmental, fake love crowd who serve the darkness and not the Light.

Like so many blind and deceived Christians she will probably be sending gifts to her wicked, pagan friends

It's no surprise to me why the Church is so dead and powerless, without any salt, just toxic sugar, the spirit of Jezebel and her fake love that covers up wickedness, ignores God's judgments with piles of fake love has conquered the majority except for a remnant.

Open rebuke is better than secret love 


photo hat tip - noodles


Sadly too many Christians have been turned into neutered wimps who have been silenced by the charming Jezebels who have falsely accused them of being harsh and unloving when it is they who are unloving, peddling their fake, worthless love that waters down the truth and turns God into Santa Claus and Someone not to be feared.

~


A sick, twisted, wicked humanity who kill their babies and love their self created machines even more than the living God of ALL Creation !


Be wary of robot emotions; ‘simulated love is never love’



“My heart broke,” she said. “It was like an annoying dog that you don’t really like because it’s your husband’s dog. But then you realize you actually loved it all along.”


~~~


Prayer of an Old Man for Rescue.


PSALM 71

 


In you, O Lord, I have put my trust and confidently taken refuge;
Let me never be [a]put to shame.

In Your righteousness deliver me and rescue me;
Incline Your ear to me and save me.

Be to me a rock of refuge and a sheltering stronghold to which I may continually come;
You have given the commandment to save me,
For You are my rock and my fortress.

Rescue me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked (godless),
From the grasp of the unrighteous and ruthless man.

For You are my hope;
O Lord God, You are my trust and the source of my confidence from my youth.

Upon You have I relied and been sustained from my birth;
You are He who took me from my mother’s womb and You have been my benefactor from that day.
My praise is continually of You.


I am as a wonder to many,
For You are my strong refuge.

My mouth is filled with Your praise
And with Your glory all day long.

Do not cast me off nor send me away in the time of old age;
Do not abandon me when my strength fails and I am weak.
10 
For my enemies have spoken against me;
Those who watch for my life have consulted together,
11 
Saying, “God has abandoned him;
Pursue and seize him, for there is no one to rescue him.”

12 
O God, do not be far from me;
O my God, come quickly to help me!
13 
Let those who attack my life be ashamed and consumed;
Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor, who seek to injure me.
14 
But as for me, I will wait and hope continually,
And will praise You yet more and more.
15 
My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And of Your [deeds of] salvation all day long,
For their number is more than I know.
16 
I will come with the mighty acts of the Lord God [and in His strength];
I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.

17 
O God, You have taught me from my youth,
And I still declare Your wondrous works and miraculous deeds.
18 
And even when I am old and gray-headed, O God, do not abandon me,
Until I declare Your [mighty] strength to this generation,
Your power to all who are to come.
19 
Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the [height of the] heavens,
You who have done great things;
O God, who is like You, [who is Your equal]?
20 
You who have shown [b]me many troubles and distresses
Will revive and renew me again,
And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
21 
May You increase my greatness (honor)
And turn to comfort me.

22 
I will also praise You with the harp,
Your truth and faithfulness, O my God;
To You I will sing praises with the lyre,
O Holy One of Israel.
23 
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to You,
And my soul, which You have redeemed.
24 
My tongue also will speak of Your righteousness all day long;
For they are ashamed, for they are humiliated who seek my injury.




hat tip - noodles 

The Big Guns Are Ready.


April 26– 2019
With Iran threatening to close The Strait of Hormuz over the new sanctions imposed by President Trump,  the US are now moving the big guns into place in hopes of deterring Iran from making such a foolish mistake, it could bring about the destruction of Iran and Ezek 38:5.
Two of the most terrifying war machines ever made by mankind.  Abraham Lincoln and the John C. Stennis aircraft Carriers enter the Mediterranean near the Syrian Coast.

Keeping in mind these Carriers never travel without a full compliment of other ships, Battleships, Missile-ships, and never far away is at least one Nuclear Sub.

In my not so humble opinion there is no way this kind of sabre rattling can continue before someone pulls a trigger to ignite the Third World War.  With Russia now having two ports along the Syrian coast where they are docking their battleships they now find they are pinned in with the two US carriers moving into the Eastern Mediterranean.

China in the meantime sees Russia and the US going at each other –  and while they fight each other China will find it much easier to takeover the US.

We both know the usual thing to happen will be, not much, just a lot of threats and little to no action.  But this will also change one time, maybe this time. One thing is certain;  every thing is in place.  Ezek 38:5 being the most obvious Biblical scenario.

It’s obvious to me that the devil has opened up his attack on Christians and Jews around the world with Islamic terrorism.  He has been able to spiritually control the minds of the leaders of the US Democratic Party and a few Republicans.  Other than the spiritual control of their minds I can think of no other possibility for their wanting to destroy the United States.

While we are looking at the political struggles in the US the majority of the rest of the world is going down fast. Literally millions are starving on this planet and we are concentrated on politics in the US.  Islam is taking over Europe and destroying it. The reason for this lopsided concentration is easy to understand. Without the United States being a strong and healthy Christian nation the rest of the world will find itself without a moral compass.  It’s hard for me to imagine this world without the USA but for those reading this outside the US get ready for that to happen.  For those inside the US you’d better wake up and get ready the best you possibly can to supply needed food, water and protection for your family and loved ones.  Knowing the time in which we now live it is even harder as a believer in Yeshua and being a Jew to imagine this world without Israel.  If you’re a student of God’s precious Word you know how important Israel is to God and should be to each of us as believers.

It should come as no surprise to you to hear me say all hell is about to break loose globally. But the one nation I know will be here to gather the Jews is Israel.  And if I didn’t believe that with all my heart I couldn’t continue with this ministry.  Connie and I have given our all. We have no savings, no pension, no retirement of any kind other than blessed assurance.  And we will continue serving God in this way until He takes us home.  It’s only together that we will save Jewish lives from the coming European holocaust. The devil has been able to persuade many to fall away from supporting His work.
To support this Ministry:  https://thegoldenreport.net/83-2/
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers.  Pray for this ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, Jerry Golden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samson7 here;
Marcel,
WARN, WARN, WARN !
These people who talk about this JUNK LOVE, this FAKE LOVE are out of REALITY !
They have OBVIOUSLY rejected Scripture and The Words of CHRIST and the Apostles' teachings. The Apostles warned constantly!! There is NO Salvation without Repentance. Period.

Reality begins when we close our eyes in death ! What we choose and practice in this short life is what we will carry with us into Eternity.

If we do NOT warn them and give them the Gospel we will be accountable for their souls. Ezekiel 33

These people are playing with fire with THEIR OWN Eternal Soul and Spirit. JESUS is NOT playing Religious games. HE+ said, "Not all who say unto ME+ Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only those who DO THE WILL of MY+ FATHER in Heaven. "

WARN and continue WARNING ! Do not be hurt by the LIARS who speak about LYING, false, so-called "Love".

GOOD WORK BROTHER. Bless you.
Samson7able

Marcel Cousineau said...

Thanks brother,
Amazing how the false teachers, the eAR ticklers, the Andy Stanleys,Rob Bells and Joel Osteen are so popular and those who love fables and lies more than the truth flick to them.
The Last Days Jezebels and their cult are busy selling sugar to the dead, salt free Laodecian church and they all have large followings.
Have a blessed day !