Wednesday, March 6, 2019

We Have Faith. We Have Martyrdom. We Have Jihad


And another, a fiery red horse [of bloodshed], came out; and its rider was empowered to take peace from the earth, so that men would slaughter one another; and a great sword [of war and violent death] was given to him. 

Revelation 6



Iranian Commander Outlines Plan ‘to Defeat World Powers’


The commander disclosed that Iranian armed forces have "plans to defeat the world powers" via a combination of local and foreign terror operations meant to cripple Western nations and put them on the defense..

We have faith. We have martyrdom. We have jihad.

"Our nation's sword has been drawn out of its sheath," he continued, issuing pointed remarks to Saudi Arabia, Iran's top regional nemesis. "Our enemies should know that we will never let them be. America, too, is distressed today. It does not have the appearance of a world power at all. America, too, has been defeated."


~~~


ANOTHER MAJOR TORNADO PRODUCING STORM IS ON THE WAY



 

Extratropical cyclone COULD create another "Storm of the Century" like 1993!

 

~~~ 

 

A hair-raising tale of survival in Alabama




The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


Psalm 23



~~~ 

 

 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

 
Zechariah 12:9


 

Ocasio-Cortez defends Ilhan Omar after alleged anti-Semitic remarks


“It is disturbing that Rep. Omar continues to perpetuate hurtful anti-Semitic stereotypes that misrepresent our Jewish community. Additionally, questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable.”

~~~

The gang on a mission,  united to destroy America Babylon


North Korea rebuilding long-range rocket site, photos show


WASHINGTON — North Korea is pursuing the "rapid rebuilding" of the long-range rocket site at Sohae Launch Facility.


~~~

If the hypocrites really loved
Muslims they would warn them
about following the false prophet

Parcel bombs sent to major London transport hubs



~~~

BBC totalitarian, globalist liars, serving the prince of darkness



 Amazon Bans Tommy Robinson’s Book, ‘Mohammed’s Koran’


It’s the decaying, rotting  British government and the BBC, rather than CAIR, that are likely behind this, but Amazon has just dropped the book Mohammed’s Koran by the renowned British activist Tommy Robinson and Peter McLoughlin -- and apparently only because its censors dislike Robinson. 

In the last two weeks, Robinson spectacularly embarrassed the BBC by exposing the bias and dishonesty of its reporter John Sweeney. The retaliation has been swift and severe: Robinson has been banned from YouTube and Facebook, and now his book has been withdrawn from sale


Your Dumb Party Balloons Are Killing All the Seabirds


Forget about plastic straws: The deadliest ocean garbage for seabirds is balloons.


No comments: