Monday, January 11, 2021

*WWW NANCY PELOSI PREVIEWS HER INAUGURATION DRESS

 

GOLD 

(live) Katie Torwalt

πŸ‘Ž

The Stiff-Necked will Be Destroyed

1He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroy

My Change America agenda is almost finished. Notice how easily me and the crew got away with our Coup and eight + years of  high crimes ? 
We Marxist BLM and lawless far left ANTIFA revolutionaries can get away with everything thanks to our Communist University trained US media and the always retreating, spineless, useless, coward Republicans you blind fools trusted in instead of God.
Jeremiah 17:5

This is a preview of my outfit for creepy, corrupt dementia Joe's inauguration next week- Wicked Witch of the West, Nancy P.
My Ice Cream is melting !

What's your name again ?

Like I've been saying,
EVIL EMPIRE USA
Born in rebellion, Dies in rebellion

All other ground is sinking sand !


ed, and that without remedy.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Proverbs 29: 2


πŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸ₯€πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΅πŸŒΎ


IT IS FINISHED (live) Melody Malone 

Hat tip -  


JOY FM.COM

Sunday morning 6am to 1pm - GREAT worship music !!!!



But now I am coming to You; and these things I speak in the world so that they may have My joy made full in themselves. 14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.15 I am not asking You to take them out of the world, but to keep them away from [e]the evil one. 

16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. 


18 Just as You sent Me into the world, I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, so that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

20 “I am not asking on behalf of these alone, but also for those who believe in Me through their word, 21 that they may all be one; just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may [f]believe that You sent Me.


from John 17


πŸŒ‹

Sunday, July 1, 2018

No comments: