Friday, January 22, 2021

COLD

 


Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,
And have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
23 Which I have reserved for a time of distress,
For a day of war and battle?

from Job 38


-71 F. SIBERIA, ANIMALS FROZEN SOLID KAZAKHSTAN

Two Preachers


A Psalm of David.

23 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me],
I shall not want.

He lets me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still and quiet waters.

He refreshes and restores my soul (life);
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name’s sake.


Even though I walk through the [sunless] [a]valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You have anointed and refreshed my head with [b]oil;
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord.


Psalm 23



hat tip - JOY FM



😷


I started to get a real bad sore throat yesterday after going into town. I rub my eyes and touch my face alot and don't use "the mask" properly. 


It's amazing that Jesus still loves this stubborn rebel !!!


THANKING GOD OFTEN FOR GINGER ROOT


Listerine didn't do the job, so as I often do chewed on some raw ginger root until the burn subsided, (at least 4 chunks) killing all the bad stuff that caused the sore throat.


It works, all gone this morning, and I did it on the cheap minus the greedy Pharma and White Coat drug pusher$.


😃😄😀😁.


🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️





Illustrative: Syrian Air defenses respond to alleged Israeli missiles targeting south of the capital Damascus, on July 20, 2020. (AFP)

Syrian state media reported Israeli airstrikes near the western city of Hama in the predawn hours of Friday morning.

Syrian official news agency SANA said Syria’s air defenses confronted “Israeli aggression” near the city.

SANA quoted a military source as saying the attack had come from the direction of the city of Tripoli on Lebanon’s coast


No comments: