Thursday, June 4, 2020

MISERY, SUFFERING AND MANY TEARS



As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:


Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Destruction and misery are in their ways:

And the way of peace have they not known:



Obama's agenda was to bring change to America.
What he never said was that it would be misery, great suffering and tears for everyone.

If you are walking in the light and understand that God always judges wicked nations you know this already.

I know that evil Obama said 'Hope and Change' but there is no hope for a nation that forsakes God and embraces lies and every evil under the sun.


BHO- Yo my dearest brother hate, our revolution to change America forever has reached critical mass coast to coast !

Louie Farrakhan- Indeed !


!

Louis Farrakhan Visits Iran, calls for ‘Death to America’ and ‘Death to Israel’


Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan visited Iran over the weekend where he did what he does best: spit on America and somehow connect Jews to everything.

Farrakhan and others went to tour Iran to help celebrate “the anniversary of the seizure of the US Embassy in Tehran during the 1979 revolution.” The visit also happened “just days before the Trump administration reimposes sanctions on Iran’s key oil sector.”



~~~




Jasmine Kelly killed because of the evil that saturates America. 


Something not one of our blind fool leaders is talking about not even the dead, apostate, backslide Church in America has the boldness to preach.


You need to hear her sisters bitter cry from her heart full of pain and misery on the video, or audio.



Misery, suffering and many tears 


- I heard Italia Marie Kelly's sister speak on the radio last night (Mark Levin)

I will never call these evil looters, these University brainwashed MARXIST revolutionaries, these evil rioters and murderers who have co-opted the killing of George Floyd to advance everything EVIL "PROTESTERS".

Christian's in America do not protest, they fast and pray because they know God is in control not them and they know that without Jesus they can do nothing.

They look to their Messiah Jesus alone as He judges the wicked in righteousness.
They know there is no fixing this evil nation that has forsaken God.


Sister of Iowa woman shot dead blames protesters in heartbreaking video.



A teenage sister of the Iowa woman killed at a George Floyd protest recorded a heartbreaking video hours after hearing the news — screaming, “You’re so mad at the police, you guys killed my sister!”

“I hope y’all know what the f–k y’all did,” Jasmine Kelly, 19, raged on the Facebook live video filmed just over two hours after her 22-year-old sister Italia Marie Kelly was shot dead leaving a Davenport rally Sunday.


“My sister is gone because one of you, a protester, shot my sister. A protester, not the police!” she said of Italia, who was the eldest of five siblings.

“I lost my sister because of you. You! You are so mad at the police that you are hurting everyone else. You’re so mad at the police, you guys killed my sister,” she cried.


~

If Italia and her sister Jasmine realized that they were not going to a protest but to an assembly of rebellion, riot,  an extreme left revolution and decided to skip it she would be alive today.

People are not murdered by fellow protesters in lawful protests.

They are murdered by lawless gangs and thugs in riots and Bolskivek flavored revolutions where murder and destruction take precedence over everything else.


Many "Me First", "America First", "World First", "Trump First",  (not Jesus First) Christian's and others are headed for slaughter because they.follow the pied piper's of hell and are far away from the 1 true Shepherd.





The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord[i]forever.

Psalm 23 

~


My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.


Hosea 4:6



~~~


THE SELECTIVE  MORAL OUTRAGE OF THE HYPOCRITE PROTESTORS


Where were they when Obama's White House execution squad shot and killed the black mother driving erratic near the White House?

Where were they when an INNOCENT child, 6 year old Faye Swetnik was kidnapped and murdered recently in Cayce South Carolina ?

You don't fool God.

You're a bunch of filthy hypocrites using race to unleash your stinking self righteous hate and anger.



George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’: Minneapolis police union chief


“What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The evil media will not air this,”


“This terrorist movement that is currently occurring was a long time build up which dates back years,” Kroll said in his letter of the protests, adding that some of his city’s issues exist because Minneapolis leaders have been “minimizing the size of our police force and diverting funds to community activists with an anti-police agenda.


~

George did not deserve to die like the 2 others I mentioned, but the useful idiots who probably don't know a thing about his real background and are being used by the wicked to advance pure evil in darkness America !


~~~




The First Palestinians, the Philistines Defeated



When the Philistines heard that David had been anointed king over all Israel, all the Philistines went up in search of David; and David heard of it and went out against them. 

Now the Philistines had come and made a raid in the valley of Rephaim. 

10 David inquired of God, saying, “Shall I go up against the Philistines? And will You give them into my hand?” Then the Lord said to him, “Go up, for I will give them into your hand.” 

11 So they came up to Baal-perazim, and David [c]defeated them there; and David said, “God has broken through my enemies by my hand, like the breakthrough of waters.” Therefore they named that place [d]Baal-perazim.

12 They abandoned their gods there; so David gave the order and they were burned with fire.

13 The Philistines made yet another raid in the valley.

14 David inquired again of God, and God said to him, “You shall not go up after them; circle around behind them and come at them in front of the balsam trees. 

15 It shall be when you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the balsam trees, then you shall go out to battle, for God will have gone out before you to strike the army of the Philistines.” 

16 David did just as God had commanded him, and they struck down the army of the Philistines from Gibeon even as far as Gezer. 

17 Then the fame of David went out into all the lands; and the Lord brought the fear of him on all the nations.






2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello Bro.Marcel. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blgger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you and know you as a Christian who stands by its values. I am so sadden by the outrage,suffering, misery and many tears. Our church has focussed on the verse from 2nd Chronicles 7:14 What God is expecting from His people is to bumble,pray, seek His face and trurn from their wicked ways and if this happens then will He hear from heaven and forgive our sin and heal our land. I believe that God is waiting for it to happen so that He will forgive and healing our land. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I was supposed to be in the United States but due to the out break of Corona Virus I had to cancel my coming but God willing if every thing comes to noral I will be coming next year and will be so glad to visit you on the way to Texas. Looking forward to hear from you. God's blessings on you and your family and also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

Marcel Cousineau said...

Our church has focussed on the verse from 2nd Chronicles 7:14 What God is expecting from His people is to bumble,pray, seek His face and trurn from their wicked ways and if this happens then will He hear from heaven and forgive our sin and heal our land. I believe that God is waiting for it to happen so that He will forgive and healing our land.

Even God gets tired of waiting.
It's too late and there is no repenting in this land now under God's judgment.
Get out of Chronicles and STUDY Jeremiah where you will find that God told His prophet MANY TIMES to not bother praying for His own people because IT WAS TOO LATE !!!
Thanks for your comment and please read my message for today

Friday, June 5, 2020

"SOON ALL THE COCKROACHES WILL BE DEAD"