Sunday, July 28, 2019

Global Unrest Spreading Like An Ebola Plague

Another power outage Saturday.

This time on Washington DC. And they don't know what caused it.
Couldn't find anything in the lying, cover up media about it today.
Could they be covering up Iranian cyber attacks ???

Why aren't my readers here spreading the word ?

A big Thank You to those who are !


The dead, no salt, sugar overdosed church in America believe they will be raptured out. How blind.


The rats have long ago forsaken God and become totally corrupt.
Now the last and final stage is before us when they turn cannibal and eat each other.

This is what judgment from God looks like and it's only begun. 

Read Psalm 9:17 kjv



A few weeks ago there was a news report that Elijah Cumming's wife was being investigated for corruption. That was swept under the rug by a corrupt government and a corrupt media beyond repair.
Today in America the corrupt investigators give their partners in crime a pass as we see now with the corrupt FBI, nowhere to be found while 1 or 2 investigative journalists like John Solomon over at The Hill do their job and nothing ever happens.

 No Justice in the  Evil Empire !

The same  "fake-investigation" for 'Millionaire Marxist' Bernie Sanders and his greedy wife, another corruption investigation that mysteriously disappeared. 

IF you are corrupt on the left you always get a pass in doomed, cursed America as we saw with Obama- Hillary and their totally corrupt and lawless gang, and how they treated D'Nesh D'Sousa and Martha Stewart.

Remember the secret slush fund $$$ in Congress, House & Senate, to pay off the women and boy and girl interns molested by the corrupt perverts there ?

And then there is Xtra corrupt exVice President Joe Biden who made sure his son became a millionaire many times over with his criminal business deals in Ukraine and China.

And our corrupt FBI and US Media give these high crimes criminals a pass.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Here in Florida the extreme left, extremely corrupt ex-Tallahassee mayor Andrew Gillum who ran against DeSantis for Governor and lost was under investigation for corruption which the evil, corrupt US media again buried. He received a slap on the wrist for corruption, felonies that would have put anyone else in jail with hard time.

White supremacist, racist, are the new labels being given to Christians by Satan's followers here in America

In today's cannibal America, if you are not with the godless, evil left than you are slandered by the Democrat/Marxist Revolutionaries and their 5th Column Media (even by the FBI) as a white Supremacist and racist, all by design, all part of their dark and evil agenda.
They have managed to silence many and get the rest to run and hide leaving only a few to stand up.

That's the way it has always been. 


America is sinking under the weight of it's wickedness and it is delusional to believe that Trump is even capable of stopping the 1,001 leaks.


The rats begin to eat each other !



~~~


The nations see what a stench violence & perversity worshiping, godless America has become !


Italian paramilitary police officer killed by US teenagers, authorities say


Two teenage U.S. tourists visiting Italy were arrested Saturday at a hotel in Rome for the brutal stabbing death of an Italian police officer that has sparked outrage in the country.
The teenagers have been identified as Finnegan Lee Elder, 19, and Gabriel Christian Natale Hjorth, 18, both of San Fransicko.



~~~

ANTIFA - FASCISTS of AMERICA
loved and protected by US Media.


Trump says Democrat's Terrorist Front Group ANTIFA could be deemed a terrorist organization


President Trump said he is considering declaring the left-wing Democrat extreme left, Marxist Revolutionary front terrorist group antifa a terrorist organization.

Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2019



~~~

Like a wound that will not heal and becomes infected, the evil US media stoke the flames of racism and national unrest to make sure that civil war and chaos comes to cursed, dying America.

The evil US media and reprobate, life murdering Democrats stick to their nefarious Satan inspired agenda and that leaves the truth out of their reporting.

UPDATED: Trump's 'rat infested' tweets echoed Fox News segment on filthy conditions in corrupt Elijah Cummings' district



There is a crisis at the border, but there's also a crisis in Baltimore," Klacik said. "Corrupt Congressman Cummings represents the most dangerous district in America."

"Corrupt Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous," Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

His district is considered the Worst in the USA as proven last week during a worthless Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Corrupt Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place."


If you look at every city run by the Democrats, they are in severe decay, truly dens of crime,violence and wickedness, just plain godless and cursed as Chicago, Baltimore, LA.  Detroit, San Fran Sicko Portland, Seattle and on and on it goes.


~~~

Hong Kong Protesters Gather After More Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets

Thousands of Hong Kong demonstrators gathered for a third straight day as the city’s China-backed government struggles to quell growing discontent and amid violent clashes that have marred the historic movement in recent weeks.


~~~


Russia detains more than 1,000 people in opposition crackdown



 Authorities had declared it illegal and sought to block participation, but several thousand people turned up anyway in one of the longest and most determined protests of recent years.
Chants of “Russia without Putin” and “Putin resign” echoed through central Moscow

~~~

Ebola outbreak unstoppable as victims REFUSE treatment fearing Govt ‘behind disease’


Experts even believe it could equal or surpass the worst on record, where 11,323 people died from December 2013 to January 2016.
Olivia Ajira Kwinja, World Vision’s Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs Manager in DRC, said they are unable to gain access to communities infected with the disease because they won’t let them in.


~~~


Watch what happens in this amazing evangelism clip! 



 ~~~


The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?
2
When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh,
My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
3
Though a host encamp against me,
My heart will not fear;
Though war arise against me,
In spite of this I shall be confident.
One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord
And to meditate in His temple.
5
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.
6
And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me,
And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

7
Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice,
And be gracious to me and answer me.
8
When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You,
“Your face, O Lord, I shall seek.”
9
Do not hide Your face from me,
Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
You have been my help;
Do not abandon me nor forsake me,
O God of my salvation!
10
For my father and my mother have forsaken me,
But the Lord will take me up.

11
Teach me Your way, O Lord,
And lead me in a level path
Because of my foes.
12
Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries,
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
13
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
14
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.
 

Psalm 27

No comments: