Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Shepherd Shall Shake The Earth






The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.

He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
 

Psalm 23




 

Earth entering PRIME position for possible BIG Quake! - Study reveals PLANETS influence Solar Max



~~~

Perverted humanity headed full speed to hell

.
As we are being robbed of more and more of our freedoms daily by the rising, extremely evil Global Fourth Reich our worthless, wicked and cowardly leaders pontificate for the camera's today in Normandy, France looking back on the 75 anniversary of D Day.

hat tip - noodles

Yes, Canada is Actually Arresting Christian Pastors and Banning Them From Preaching in Public



As Terminal Earth enters its final lap into WW III, the godless, amoral and perverted leaders of the reprobate western world gather to remember the dead of WWII clueless to the judgments of God coming upon His rebellious creation. 


World marks 75 years since D-Day in solemn observances


As the sun rose Thursday over the Normandy coastline where thousands of men bled and died 75 years ago, a fast-diminishing number of World War II veterans remembered D-Day, and hoped the world never forgets the sacrifices made to dismantle Nazi tyranny.




Deadly CHILE & CANADA Tornado - Extreme up-close footage - JUNE 2019 END TIMES AND STRANGE SIGNS 



No comments: