Tuesday, June 4, 2019

GARBAGE !

For my eyes are toward You, O God, the Lord;
In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless.
Keep me from the jaws of the trap which they have set for me,
And from the snares of those who do iniquity.
Let the wicked fall into their own nets,
While I pass by safely.
 


~~~


Lots of garbage out there MASQUERADING as something it is not in these last of the last days where humanity has rejected truth, the light and wickedly follow lies, the darkness and evil.

It won't be hard for anti-Christ to deceive the dumbed down masses. 
Stay prayed up and keep your lamps filled with Holy Spirit Oil because the flesh profits nothing. 

This is where the great Divine shaking by YHWH of heaven and earth comes in to get the attention of the little, nothing gods of this earth turned into a pile of garbage by them.




Minds.com Is Garbage, Has Worse Censorship Policies Than YouTube, Twitter, & Facebook


~~~


Blessed be the Lord, my rock,
Who trains my hands for war,
And my fingers for battle;
My lovingkindness and my fortress,
My stronghold and my deliverer,
My shield and He in whom I take refuge,
Who subdues my people under me.
O Lord, what is man, that You take knowledge of him?
Or the son of man, that You think of him?
Man is like a mere breath;
His days are like a passing shadow.

Bow Your heavens, O Lord, and come down;
Touch the mountains, that they may smoke.
Flash forth lightning and scatter them;
Send out Your arrows and confuse them.
Stretch forth Your hand from on high;
Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters,
Out of the hand of aliens
Whose mouths speak deceit,
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

I will sing a new song to You, O God;
Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,
Who gives salvation to kings,
Who rescues David His servant from the evil sword.
Rescue me and deliver me out of the hand of aliens,
Whose mouth speaks deceit
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Let our sons in their youth be as grown-up plants,
And our daughters as corner pillars fashioned as for a palace;
Let our garners be full, furnishing every kind of produce,
And our flocks bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our fields;
Let our cattle bear
Without mishap and without loss,
Let there be no outcry in our streets!
How blessed are the people who are so situated;
How blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!


Psalm 144

~~~


The Holy One of Israel will take out the GARBAGE soon !


German intel: Iran buying illegal technology for weapons of mass destruction


The Islamic Republic of Iran is involved in the illicit procurement of technology for weapons of mass destruction, the German intelligence agency for the northern state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern wrote in its May report.






PUTIN TESTS WORLD'S FASTEST MISSILE - 9,000 mph. TO STOP USA





Group Of Cowboys Came Together To Save Animals As Oklahoma Flooding Reached Record Levels


While floodwaters have receded in parts of Oklahoma, the Arkansas River remained 7 feet above flood stage on Monday afternoon, the National Weather Service said. Concerns for flooding have now shifted into Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi as floodwaters move downstream.



 

No comments: