Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I Will Lay You There And Melt You


Drying up fast with hot 90's already.
Upper 90's and possible triple digits by the end of the week here, and summer hasn't yet begun.



 

Global Food Crises Ahead As Extreme Weather Events Devastate Crops Around The World



~~~



Those who are near and those who are far from you will mock you, you of ill repute, full of turmoil.

As they gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into the furnace to blow fire on it in order to melt it, so I will gather you in My anger and in My wrath and I will lay you there and melt you. 


I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of My wrath, and you will be melted in the midst of it. 
As silver is melted in the furnace, so you will be melted in the midst of it; and you will know that I, the Lord, have poured out My wrath on you.’”
 

....


I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one.
Thus I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; their way I have brought upon their heads,” declares the Lord God.

Ezekiel 22



 ~~~


The dragon Satan uses $ and his Mammon King Trump to lure the idol worshipers with his "deal from hell"


Part of 'Deal of Century Bottomless Pit' to be released on June 25 in Bahrain


WASHINGTON – The economic part ($) of the US peace plan will be revealed on June 25 in Bahrain during an international conference,
According to a senior administration official, representatives from the EU, Asia and the Arab world, as well as Palestinian businessmen, will attend the “Peace to Prosperity” economic forum in the capital, Manama.



'by peace he shall destroy many'  

Daniel 8:25


~~~

BETRAYED BY EVIL LEADERS THE FOOLISH PEOPLE VOTED FOR AND  PUT THEIR TRUST IN


Ann Coulter: Four myths lies the treacherous media and traitorous politicians tell you about our border crisis


~~~

creepy 


The Strangest Evangelism Encounter You’ll Ever See


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcel,
The global food crisis is moving forward at a fast rate.
This latest series of severe storms is moving toward Kansas and the wheat crop, if i'm not mistaken.
Gluttonous Americans will not know what to do, and will probably be angry and protest, laming politicians.
The politicians will be afraid too !
It is not the foolish politicians who cause this , but The Hand of The LORD+ as Repayment for Stubborn Rebellion and unrepentance for GROSS SIN as taught and practiced in the U.S.

I am not a preper or a survivalist , but it might be wise to have a little extra food and a water source.
America is now, presently, UNDER JUDGMENT. Wrath is coming. Pray without ceasing. Ask The LORD+ for Guidance in ALL things. Be prepared to speak HIS+ Word to all, as to why these things are happening to America, "One Nation under the god of this world}

Bless you Marcel.
Samson7able.

Marcel Cousineau said...

Thanks brother,.
It's very easy to see turmoil as well as famine coming to humble this proud pile of filth and dung America.
The prudent man see the danger and prepares. Not into ripoff survival food but have been led to prepare as I will not be able to afford the food when prices skyrocket overnight it will be too late for mosthe to prepare when they fight over the last loaves of bread in the stores of America's perverted and wicked cities facing God's long overdue judgments.
Thanks for your comment brother.