Friday, May 3, 2019

God is a Zionist

Zion is a place in the heart of the eternal Capitol of Jerusalem, Israel, Mount Moriah, which Satan and his minions have been trying to steal from God's chosen people the Jews for millennia.
Especially now under Satan's  two state final solution being advanced primarily by America Babylon to divide Jerusalem and steal the land God gave the Jews in order to reward Islam's terrorism with another failed Islamic state.

It's become much easier than ever to spot God's enemies, they all hate Zion, Zionists, Israel, and the Jews.

It is the place where Abraham went to sacrifice his son Issac but where God sent an angel to stop him telling the father of the Jews that He Himself would provide the sacrifice.
This is God's good news message to fallen man. That He would provide the perfect sacrifice to cleanse man from all guilt and sin, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
The location is where the Temple stood and where the abomination of the lie of Islam, the Dome of the Rock now stands, the rock where Abraham went to sacrifice Issac and where God intervened to teach man His plan for mankind's redemption by the blood of the spotless, perfect, sinless Lamb of God, Messiah Jesus.

This is why Satan has worked so hard to turn Zion/Zionist into a dirty word, even in the House of God, now polluted by so many wolves, false teachers, and blind leaders of the blind.

Too many Christians are so ignorant and lazy when it comes to the truth.
I had a blind, deceived Christian ask me yesterday where it says in the Bible that Jesus is returning to the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, to the same place he left. She didn't know except for the part about coming in the clouds, and this made her an easy target to deceive by the dragon and follower of the false prophet.

I'm a Zionist because I have complete faith in Messiah Jesus to come and rule the nations from Zion.
If you are a Christians and against Zion/Zionists then you are at war with God and you have aligned yourself with the dragon of Revelation 12.  


THE SAME MERCY & COMPASSION THAT YOU SHOW TO ISRAEL AND THE JEWS IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM GOD THE ZIONIST ON JUDGMENT DAY!

You lose wolf in sheep's skin, Rick Wiles, and all enemies of Israel and Zion


The many goats who have infiltrated into the Church of Messiah Jesus  have brought their hatred of Zion with them to poison the minds and hearts of ignorant believers who do not read study or know the Word of God and His unfolding agenda related to Israel and Jerusalem.

Those who attack Zion are attacking Jesus and His Word. Notice how the are not going after Mecca or Rome because they serve the dragon and these are already his. 

Jesus is going to set His feet down on the Mount of Olives just east of the old city of Jerusalem and before that He will destroy everyone of Israel's enemies.
He's not headed for Washington or Brussels or Mecca or Beijing or Apostate abomination Rome, but JERUSALEM, ISRAEL.

Something about that troubles the dragon and his minions, and this is why they rage with infernal hate against Zion and Christians who are with God's agenda related to His Zion.




The TRUTH about Zionism



~~~

Isaiah 44



“But now listen, O Jacob, My servant,
And Israel, whom I have chosen:

Thus says the Lord who made you
And formed you from the womb, who will help you,
‘Do not fear, O Jacob My servant;
And you Jeshurun whom I have chosen.

‘For I will pour out water on the thirsty land
And streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring
And My blessing on your descendants;

And they will spring up among the grass
Like poplars by streams of water.’
5
“This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s’;
And that one will call on the name of Jacob;
And another will write on his hand, ‘Belonging to the Lord,’
And will name Israel’s name with honor.

 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:

‘I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

‘Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it;
Yes, let him recount it to Me in order,
From the time that I established the ancient nation.
And let them declare to them the things that are coming
And the events that are going to take place.

‘Do not tremble and do not be afraid;
Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it?
And you are My witnesses.
Is there any God besides Me,
Or is there any other Rock?
I know of none.’”

They do not know, nor do they understand, for He has smeared over their eyes so that they cannot see and their hearts so that they cannot comprehend. No one recalls, nor is there knowledge or understanding to say, “I have burned half of it in the fire and also have baked bread over its coals. I roast meat and eat it. Then I make the rest of it into an abomination, I fall down before a block of wood!” He feeds on ashes; a deceived heart has turned him aside. And he cannot deliver himself, nor say, “Is there not a lie in my right hand?”

“Remember these things, O Jacob,
And Israel, for you are My servant;
I have formed you, you are My servant,
O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me.

“I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud
And your sins like a heavy mist.
Return to Me, for I have redeemed you.”


And in Israel He shows forth His glory.

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb,

“I, the Lord, am the maker of all things,
Stretching out the heavens by Myself
And spreading out the earth all alone,

Causing the omens of boasters to fail,
Making fools out of diviners,
Causing wise men to draw back
And turning their knowledge into foolishness,

Confirming the word of His servant
And performing the purpose of His messengers.
It is I who says of Jerusalem, ‘She shall be inhabited!’
And of the cities of Judah, ‘They shall be built.’
And I will raise up her ruins again.

“It is I who says to the depth of the sea, ‘Be dried up!’
And I will make your rivers dry.

“It is I who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd!
And he will perform all My desire.’
And he declares of Jerusalem, ‘She will be built,’
And of the temple, ‘Your foundation will be laid.’”

Isaiah 44

 

 

 in case you missed this from yesterday....

 

'God is real': Two teens stranded in the ocean rescued by a boat named 'The Amen'


They began to pray.

“I cried out, 'if you really do have a plan for us, like, come on. Just bring something.'” Smith said.
Then a boat sailing from South Florida to New Jersey spotted the teens in distress.
Their prayers were answered in the form of a boat, a God send, named ‘The Amen’.
“The first words that came out of my mouth were, 'God is real.'”


~~~

Demented REPROBATES RULE America to Hell
Psalm 9:17


Dysfunctional , cut in pieces, deeply divided Washington begins the meltdown because they arrogantly ignored God's warning about meddling with Jerusalem, and proudly assumed to carve up Israel to un-survivable borders for America's evil & phony peace.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:3&9

Will the spineless Republicans who gave the lawless one a pass for 8 years of his and his regimes crimes now hold Obama responsible for the attempted coup of the past two and a half years ?

No, it's too late, they had their chance and the cowards did nothing. This is the hand of God's judgment on godless, wicked, reprobate America, and it's only begun. 



Deranged Speaker Pelosi accuses Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime: ‘He lied to Congress’


House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday accused Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime by lying to Congress about Robert Mueller’s report and Mueller’s issues with how Barr has characterized the special counsel’s findings.

No comments: