Sunday, October 14, 2018

Things Will Be Increasingly Difficult

What I do not shake, I will tear down
Those who laugh at Me, I will laugh at their calamity.
They turn their faces from Me so I shall turn my face from them.
I will not hear or answer their prayer. All will reap what they have sown. 
Their faith is dead faith—Faith without works is dead faith.
I will come to bring them their just reward.
I know their deeds and will heap fire upon their heads.


I Will Crush All Those Who Oppose My Laws, My Judgments


World is changing. Things will be increasingly difficult. They refuse to heed my warnings. It is MY hand that upholds all. When man chooses wickedness over obedience my judgments fall.
If the nation had repented I would heal their land.
Instead Corruption, greed, evil of all kinds penetrates their hearts. The filth of this nation must be purged and cleansed. 
The blood of the innocent Must be avenged. I AM THE GREAT I AM and a FIERCE WARRIOR KING. None will stand in my presence. What I do not shake, I will tear down.

I will crush all those who oppose my laws, my judgments. The time has come when all will see that I AM he, GOD ALMIGHTY. Destruction is coming at the hands of those within yet it is MY JUDGMENT that allows this to happen.

Fear will grip the nation as evil escalates.

They trust in men and do not seek ME above all things. The churches have failed Me; they do their own pleasure and they do not stand up for MY TRUTH, MY WORD.
They trust in their ways and the motives of their hearts are not for the flock but all for their own gain. I will spew them out of My mouth like vomit. Had they been of Me, they would have obeyed My commands.

The time is short now for all to repent. I am the way, the truth and the life and all must go through ME to be saved. Man will not and cannot save them. I am just and justice will be served.
The time has come when it is too late to have a relationship with Me, to Know Me but I will save those that repent with a contrite heart. I will not be mocked and I read all hearts. I AM THE GREAT I AM, all knowing, all seeing, omnipresent and Sovereign over all.

Those who laugh at Me, I will laugh at their calamity. They turn their faces from Me so I shall turn my face from them. I will not hear or answer their prayer. All will reap what they have sown. Their faith is dead faith—Faith without works is dead faith. I will come to bring them their just reward. I know their deeds and will heap fire upon their heads.

My sheep Obey Me and keep my commands. Those I will cover and I will be their Shelter. Fear not, my remnant flock, I will not leave you nor forsake you. I am your Father and you are my children. Abide in Me and I will abide in you.

My love is everlasting. Stay Strong.
I love you

I THEN ASKED FATHER SHOULD I SHARE THIS BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO MAKE ANY ERRORS AND HE REPLIED. My daughter, you have heard my words. Go speak MY TRUTH. So here it is.


~~~ 


Hamas is not afraid of the Poodle Netanyahu

Over the years Hamas has witnesses Israel's weakness and retreat and all the empty threats of the empty suit Netanyahu who barks and shows he has no bite.
Hamas knows that Israel bows to, serves and worships their American idol and Israel's puppy minister Netanyahu does not have permission from his Washington Pimp to destroy Hamas.
So the Islamic terrorist group Hamas continue to laugh at the empty threats of a castrated, weakened by the US led false peace, Israel of no deterrence.

Israel will pay a painful price for obeying and serving her worthless idol Washington and ignoring God!


WITH THE POODLE NATANYAHU HAMAS KNOW THEY ARE SAFE

Empty Suit Netanyahu threatens to step up Gaza strikes if border riots don’t end



Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday morning issued a scathing warning to Palestinian terror group Hamas, suggesting Israel could be on the brink of a wide-scale military offensive if violent riots on the Israel-Gaza border fence do not halt.

 “If they don’t stop the attacks they will be stopped in another way, which will be painful. Very painful,” he added, suggesting that Israel was on the brink of a full-blown military operation against Gaza’s rulers.



Foolish Israel should have listened to unchanging God instead of lying, backstabbing Washington.


I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land. 
I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you. 
32 You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods
33 They shall not live in your land, because they will make you sin against Me; for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.

Exodus 23:30-33




 ~~~

hat tip- Samson7able


Hurricane Cost May Skyrocket As Billions In Stealth Fighter Jets Unaccounted For; Tyndall AFB "Complete Loss"


The total value of the unaccounted-for fighters is around $7.5 billion. 


~~~

Crowbars, cadaver dogs in search for survivors, bodies after Florida hurricane


“We had another lady who was on her last tank of oxygen. No cell phone, no power, no nothing.



~~~


Things will be increasingly difficult

 

Florida residents increasingly desperate for food and shelter


“Bottom line, it was one of the most powerful storms the country has seen since 1851,”

“Overwhelmed. I guess that is what you would call it,” he said.

“I have no idea what to do,” he said. “I am lost.”

I’m angry,” said Michael Chism, 30, on his third hour of waiting to fill up. “But there ain’t nothing I can do about it.” 

~~~


 

Reprobate Apologist for Evil Islam Tries To Smear Tommy Robinson, Gets Smacked Down Instantly Live On TV

 

~~~ 

Obama's Brown Shirts in action - Portland, Oregon 

 

Bear spray, bloody brawls at Patriot Prayer 'law and order' march in Portland

 

 

No comments: