Wednesday, December 27, 2017

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE

Who in their right mind would want to listen to a proven beyond any doubt amoral, corrupt, pathological liar with a penchant for dividing people being interviewed in order to deliver more of his abominable hypocrisy with a straight face ?


Hypocrite Obama who took millions from Hollywood and Silicon Valley warns against irresponsible social media use

That would be the majority of people on this earth who love to be deceived and care not a whit for morality, good and truth.
Deception and being deceived is their cup of tea and why scum always rises to the  top in this sick and perverted world.

A sucker is born
every minute!
I saw the headline on BBC, the offspring of  Queen, Harry the bad example for life, interviewing the pathological liar in cheat Obama , didn't waste my time listening to such low tripe, but I did wonder how and why  people elect such perverse demagogues to lead them.

The one sure reason I know beyond any doubt is that the majority of people would rather listen to con men, lies and liars.
They are  the most popular.
No matter what crimes they are guilty of they always get a pass from the reprobate masses who have forsaken the God of truth.
Since the majority of people are very, very strange, we have masses who flee reality to become drunks and drug addicts.
Prisons are so overflowing in godless, immoral godforsaken America that the pathological liar, Mr. NO ACCOUNTABILITY Obama, a criminal himself, released thousands of these criminals to return to their chosen profession once again.
Too many people commit suicide instead of embarking on a serious and  deep hunger to seek the Creator, God of truth.
They just quit, give up on life and that indeed is strange, not normal.
I could go on and on, but by now you know where I'm coming from ?


I'll leave you with something that happened in my neighborhood near Orlando a couple of decades ago.

It was early afternoon and I was sitting in my recliner watching the idiot box when I heard a blood curdling, gurgling, scream from nearby. I could tell it was life and death and being an involved person I got up to see what was going on.
Two properties down from me a young man was choking his girlfriend in the front yard while the neighbor next to him was leaning on his car, watching the murder in progress, what most Americans spend their time watching on the idiot box these days.
I was in a state of shock, not knowing what to do myself, and asked Mr. neighbor on car, why he was doing nothing just watching.

He said he didn't want to get involved.

So many strange, wicked, and useless eaters, as it was in the days of Noah.
One things I thought to do at this critical time was ask my alive, living, nearby Messiah Jesus ;

"What do I do ?" 


Immediately a loud, powerful voice of authority welled up in me, and I loudly commanded him to drop her, and come after me.

He dropped his girlfriend and came after me.
As he came for me he came out of his demonic trance and ran into the woods where he was arrested a short time later. (Some unknown neighbor had also gotten involved and called the police)

I went to the young, dumb lass and warned her she had to leave him and get far away from her murderous boy friend if she wanted to live.

 She looked at me still trying to catch her breath and said;

'I can't, I love him'


That's when I became convinced that most people are not just strange but stupid, and that is with great patience and mercy that God looks down upon his stupid Creation who by their own free will choose to become strange, perverted, and wicked, evil at heart and why judgment must come to the rebels who refuse His free offer of salvation through Jesus Christ alone.

A few months after this I saw the girl from Baltimore and learned that she had come to her senses, and had left the rabid dog that she had stupidly, insanely, and strangely chosen to love. 
Praise God and pray for our fellow fool souls, the dregs of humanity, that some might be saved from themselves and the devil who goes about as a roaring lion seeking to devour them

... and by all means stop your own insanity and get away from the idiot box that feeds all this murder and violence into your soul 24/7.

Garbage in garbage out - and America is eyeball deep in toxic garbage, most of it right in strange people's living rooms. 

~~~

Israel should have annexed Judea & Samaria many decades ago !


FROM ISLAMIC OCCUPIED JUDEA & SAMARIA

US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said to ask State Department to stop calling West Bank ‘occupied’


US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman has reportedly asked the US State Department to stop using the term “occupied” in official documents referring to Israeli control over their eternal land of Judea and Samaria.

The U.S.Satan Department is anti-Christ and Islamic terrorist friendly.


~~~


Russia accuses U.S. of training former Islamic State fighters in Syria


Russia says the U.S. base is illegal and that it and the area around it have become "a black hole" where militants operate unhindered.

~~~





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Marcel!
The "Idiot box" is a total brainwashing tool of satan. I was addicted to it at one point, but thanks be to GOD, HE+ delivered me from it decades ago. All glory and thanksgiving to HIM+.

That was some story Marcel. The Voice that came out of you had to be Anointed by The Holy Spirit. Yes. Thank the LORD+ that young woman came to her senses. May the LORD+ convict her of sin, righteousness, and Judgment to come.

I thank The LORD+ each morning for saving my life from destruction, and for keeping from destroying my little life with my own foolishness, stupidity, and ignorance. I look back and am amazed that from a state of death and darkness and meaningless to the state of knowing the Eternal GOD and FATHER and being empowered to live and breath for HIM through HIS Eternal SON+ and WORD+, JESUS CHRIST our LORD+.

Thank you for sharing this Marcel.
Samson7able <(((><

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amen, It's clear that it has poisoned so many souls and made the rest lukewarm.
I wonder what if I had not asked the Lord what to do.
Cops will tell you;
It's really dangerous when dealing with domestic quarrels, especially when the killer boyfriend is trying to kill his girl.

AMEN !!!!!
So much to thank the Lord for every day, no time to get down or depressed about anything.

doublenickel said...

Wow, Marcel, this post should be read by everyone in America (at least). So many times I've looked back at my own life from the vantage point of 68 years and called myself an idiot! Of course, that's not true; the correct term is FOOL. An idiot is a mental defective, a fool is a moral defective. So I'm at least learning to use the correct Biblical terminology to describe myself. :-) And it's strange how many of my life's events are now playing out before me just to show me how very, very foolish I've been. More now than ever. God is very gracious and merciful. This post definitely describes man in his natural state. Blessings to you.

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amazing how God in His love looks down on His creation who have chosen stupidity over Him.
I am eternally grateful that in His great love and mercy that He pulled me out of the stupid pit I had dug all by myself
It's evident that the stupid rebels become idiots along the road they have chosen to trod don't you think ?

God is good, and idiots and fools choose evil instead of Him, how stupid is that !

doublenickel said...

Yes, "They rejected His statutes and His covenant which He made with their fathers, as well as His warnings that he gave them. And they followed vanity [that is, false gods, idols] and became vain (empty-headed)." 2 Ki 17:15, Amplified

Marcel Cousineau said...

Amen,
Sure is way too much vanity going on and I sense that will change.