Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Worst, and Most Unimaginable Terror is Coming

The Sixth Seal—Terror

 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;
and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.
The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains;

and they *said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Revelation 6

 ~~~


But Jesus looked at them and said, “What then is this that is written:
‘The stone which the builders rejected,
This became the chief corner stone’?

Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Luke 20:18

~~~

hat tip - Noodles

“An event larger than 911 is coming, yet My people continue far from Me and without repentance.”

God has warned us in His word, “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.” (Matthew 24:7 KJV, Luke 21, Mark 13, Revelation 6, Jeremiah 50-51)
To God be all the glory for He is merciful, righteous and Holy.  The Lord is giving us a picture of what is coming, and He is warning His people to prepare for the things that are to come upon this nation. He has revealed to me through many different endtime prophetic words, dreams and visions, America is going to face severe judgments to bring this nation to repentance. On May 31, 2018 at 9:14 am, I received the following prophetic word from the Lord.
My people, wake up, wake up, for severe judgments are coming upon this nation!
There is an event coming to destroy this nation, much larger than 911; yet My people continue far from Me and without repentance.  My people don’t make time for Me.  My people are not heeding My warnings and they are not being told at the pulpit the things that are coming, neither are they being responsible themselves to seek in My word and to know Me.
It is time to prepare your hearts spiritually with the Almighty and time to get serious in your walk with Me.  It’s time to separate yourselves from this world; Therefore “Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” [2 Corinthians 6:17]
Do not be entangled with the cares of this life.  My Word tells you, for if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.  [2 Peter 2:20]
My people, surrender your hearts fully to Me and seek Me with your whole heart.  Seek a genuine relationship with Me.  Don’t be seduced by the entrapments set before you.  Many praise Me with their lips, but your hearts are far away from Me.  I require that you submit to Me, resist the devil and he will flee.  I require that you are faithful unto death and I will give you the crown of life.
Strong Deception: There is a very strong deception coming. Many churches will be joining and making unholy alliances to usher in the mark of the beast and deceive My people to take it.  My people, you must know My Word to be able to discern the liars.  You cannot rely on what man feeds you.  Did I not say, “…Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  Beware of false brethren in sheep’s clothing that lead you astray and entice you with flattering words and seduce you to follow other gods who are not gods.” [Matthew 24:4-5]
Fear Me: Fear Me oh My children, for the fear of The Lord is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. [Job 28:28]  The enemy seeks to destroy you My people.  Wake up from your slumber for it is high time to arise to righteousness …. It’s crucial that you know Me through My Word.  The enemy is very cunning and will look for every situation to entrap you and bring people to your life to lure you away from God.  Great deception is coming with lying signs and lying wonders.  Beware. Do not be deceived; discern and test the spirits, prove all things. My people get a hold of eternal life.  Many live a life of selfishness only for themselves and what they can take from others.
Seek Me diligently with all your hearts and cast down all vain imaginations.  Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. [Jeremiah 31:3]
Arise and Be Strong, I’m looking for willing hearts: Arise My people and be bold. Be strong and courageous and go into all the world and preach My uncompromised Gospel.  Make your foreheads hard as flint.  Tell the lost souls that time is short and the day of salvation is now.  Do not delay and do not put off for tomorrow telling the people around you about Me, telling your family, friends and those you can influence.  Do not despair if they revile you, for I am the One they reject.  Many will come into the kingdom for there is a great harvest. I will use those that have “willing hearts” and who fully and humbly surrender to Me.  Do not fear for I am always with you.  I love you!
The Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

The Angel said, "this has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction."

No comments: