Thursday, May 24, 2018

War is at Your Gates

 
#1 China puppet follows orders

 

North Korea Threatens to Call Off Summit, Calls Pence a ‘Political Dummy’ 

 

The North’s vice minister of foreign affairs, said if the June 12 talks were called off, the U.S. could instead face off with North Korea in a “nuclear-to-nuclear showdown.”


~~~

“War is at your gates and the sound of war is at your door step.”


Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men. (Hosea 10:13 – KJV)

Your nation is filled with idols, harlotry, and whoredoms. My sanctuary you have profaned and you have defiled My Holy Name.
My remnant, remain faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.
I love you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Know that the hour is now to remain under the shadow of the Most High. Great deception surrounds you and is even within the Church.
The hour is now to remain steadfast in the faith, and hold on to the truth of My Word.

hat tip - noodles

~~~

Too many American Christians have taken the blessings to Israel for themselves and ignored the ugly end results of disobedience Israel received, and that wicked America now faces.

Ezekiel 12

17 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, eat your bread with anxiety, and drink your water with trembling and with fear. Then say to the people of the land, ‘Thus says the Lord God concerning the inhabitants of Jerusalem in the land of Israel,
“They will eat their bread with anxiety and drink their water with horror, because their land will be stripped and looted of its fullness because of the violence of all those who live in it.
The cities that are inhabited will be in ruins and the land will be deserted; and you will know [without any doubt] that I am the Lord.”’”

Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, what is this proverb that you have in the land of Israel, saying, ‘The days are long and every vision fails’?

Therefore tell them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “I will put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer use it as a proverb in Israel.” But say to them, “The days draw near as well as the fulfillment of every vision.
24 For there will no longer be any false and empty vision or flattering divination within the house of Israel.
For I the Lord will speak, and whatever word I speak will be accomplished. It will no longer be delayed, for in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and I will fulfill it,” says the Lord God.’”

Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
“Son of man, behold, the house of Israel is saying, ‘The vision that Ezekiel sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies of the times that are far off.’
Therefore say to them, ‘
Thus says the Lord God, “None of My words will be delayed any longer.
Whatever word I speak will be fulfilled completely,”’” says the Lord God.


Ezekiel 12

But I will leave a few [survivors] who will escape the sword, the famine, and the virulent disease, that they may confess all their repulsive (idolatrous) acts among the nations where they go, and may know [without any doubt] that I am the Lord.”
 

~~~

Confusion, Chaos and the Coming War


News from the Wall with Nathan Leal



~~~



 Idol worshipers worship the creation instead of the Creator

In Hawaii, a family says goodbye to home passed from father to son

But the land doesn’t really belong to them — it belongs to the goddess Pele, considered sacred by native Hawaiians, Pacarro said.

 


 

No comments: