Monday, April 2, 2018

Israel's Spiritual Awakening Begins

On the 70th Year of the prophesied regathering of Israel, there is more hunger than ever to seek the Lord. The numbers have grown greatly as the people wake up to the insanity of putting their trust in lying politicians and failed men who never deliver on their promises.

This is the work of God in our day, all according to His word !





For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:24-26


~~~


Vision of the Valley of Dry Bones

Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished. We are completely cut off.’
Therefore prophesy and say to them,
‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel.
Then you will know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My people.

 I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken and done it,” declares the Lord.’”

Ezekiel 37



~~~

For if you (GENTILES) were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,
There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11


~~~

ISRAEL AWAKENING !


Here is another example of Israel awakening to the reality that their way, appeasement, bending to the will and agenda of America and their miserably failed foreign policy (as witnessed with the catastrophic Iraq invasion) has been a mistake (sin).
It was the USA which "pressured" Israel into appeasing radical Islamic terrorist supporting Turkey.



Top minister: Reconciliation with ‘anti-Semite’ Erdogan may have been a mistake


“Looking back, maybe the accord should not have been approved,” Erdan told Army Radio, calling Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan “an anti-Semite who continues to support Hamas.”


~~~

I wrote about Israel's dhimmi and submission approach to Turkey & Islam which exuded weakness and would surely fail.



Israel Accepts Dhimmi Jew Status, Pays Turkey $21 million Jizya Bribe


http://www.rebelplanetdispatch.com/2016/06/27/israel-accepts-dhimmi-jew-status-pays-turkey-21-million-jizya-bribe/


For some reason the page has been 'google tampered' with which is no surprise to me.
Someone must have complained, the truth being too painful.

http://rebelplanetdispatch.blogspot.com/search?q=Turkey



~


Israel Pays Turkey $20 Million in Reparations Agreed Upon in Reconciliation Deal




~~~




Chris Tomlin, Rascal Flatts and Tauren Wells surprise the Nashville, Tennessee Good Friday Wordhip Night crowd with a powerful performance of the classic worship song, “How Great Thou Art” at Bridgestone Arena!


~~~





Tauren Wells - Hills and Valleys

No comments: