Saturday, January 13, 2018

I am exceedingly jealous for Zion


Then the word of the Lord of hosts came, saying,
“Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I am exceedingly jealous for Zion, yes, with great wrath I am jealous for her.’
Thus says the Lord, ‘I will return to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts will be called the Holy Mountain.’

Zechariah 8




Just watched the historic documentary on Israel's liberation of their ancient Capital Jerusalem in the six day war of 1967 and recommend it to everyone.

I commend CBN for making this most important documentary and have removed my complaint.






In Our Hands: The Battle For Jerusalem



~~~





Gates, fences, signs and inscriptions - in Jerusalem 

~~~



Yerushalayim Shel Zahav - Jerusalem Of Gold



~~~

Too many nuclear missiles, too many nuclear buttons

Eventually it will be for real and no mistake, and the incompetent ones will press 'This is just a test' button !




"I prayed to God and asked for forgiveness of my sins and for Him to protect us," she said, adding that people are still shaken up.




Paradise just ain't what it used to be !


But the wicked are like the tossing sea,
For it cannot be quiet,
And its waters toss up refuse and mud.

“There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.”

Isaiah 57:20-21




No comments: